• Itinerary - Celebrity goes where others don't
    • Price - I feel like I get the best prices with Celebrity
    • Service - I like the level of service that Celebrity provides
    • Loyalty - I like the Captain's Club benefits
    • Food - I feel like Celebrity gives me the best meals
    • Less Children onboard as compared to other lines
    • Ships - I think Celebrity has the ships that I prefer
    • Activities - I like the wine tasting vs. hairy legs shows

Oh, and also the T-pool, the live music through out the ship (especially the after-dinner string quartet) and the quality of fly-on entertainers.

And the waffles!

And the dark-chocolate croissants in the afternoon.

And being able to order MDR dinners in your cabin.

Yes, we need multiple choice answers...lol

Okay...I'm done. =)

I agree with the earlier posts, there are many reasons I prefer Celebrity. Service is probably the top reason, but the loyalty program is very nice, as is the types of activities - the stress on lectures, wine tastings and low-key ones vs the crazy-group ones.

The price is Very competitive and love the atmosphere, and the non-smoking guidelines.

One area I think is a bit weak is the itineraries. I've booked a Princess because we want to cruise to/fm Hawaii. I guess one problem is if you cruise Celebrity as primary as we do, then you start to run out of itineraries! But it does look like Celebrity is opening up more.

Denny

I am going on my first Celebrity Cruise in 2 months so I don't know much about any of it other than we got a great deal going Concierge. I love to hear about the service and look forward to that and I can see that the Smoking Policy is a big one. Yeah to their smoking policy. Thanks for giving me the info to look forward to!!!!

For us, it is definitely the smoking policy, but also the cost, itinerary, the newer ships, and service. The food is better than on RCCL, too. But we would have to say that we have enjoyed all of our cruises immensely, no matter which cruise line.:)

The no-smoking policy was the main reason I chose Celebrity for my first cruise last month (Century 12 night Med) and why I booked another cruise for the spring.

Having had a wonderful time on Century, I could cite a number of other positive reasons, but the smoking policy is primary and so very much appreciated.

I agree with much of the above. Primarily I think it is a good value for a quality vacation experience. There are sales pitches but you don't get nickeled and dimed all over. The food and service in the MDR is usually very good or excellent.

Archived