Pediasure for Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

boston_oasis2010

Hi! First timer here, but must bring pediasure for our little girl who needs it everyday. Is that considered "baby food" so we can bring on board??? The link

(below at end) seems to suggest you can't bring any "milk" on board... so just want to double check.

Any experience shared will be greatly appreciated!!!

Best,

Chuck

:confused::)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Security%2C+Health+%26+Safety&faqId=322&faqSubjectId=335&faqType=faq

I can't answer the question but would suggest you call the special needs number for the cruise line. I would say that as long as you have a note from her doctor stating that it is needed you shouldn't have a problem but I would verify that.

We also need pediasure for our daughter when we sail on FOS in 2 weeks. Instead of having to take like 30 or more cans, I am trying to see if the ship can get enough Ensure for her. They are checking to see if they are able to order it, but I need to know something soon!! Anyway, my daughter's doctor and nutritionist said that it should be fine for her to have the Ensure for the week, esp. since it would help with luggage, and is free! I'm just still waiting to see if it will happen.... So that may be an idea, most likely depending on your daughter's age and what her doctor says.

You can bring any baby food and any non-alcoholic drinks you want.....it's fine. You don't need a doctor's note! You can't bring fresh meats, dairy, or veggies onboard, but pre-packaged anything is fine.

A lot of ports are cracking down on what can be brought on board, even non alcoholic beverages. By having a doctors note, even though it may not be REQUIRED, they will let you bring it on board. From my perspective I would rather have all the bases covered for that just in case scenario. Better safe than sorry!

Archived