Wedding Coordinator in Puerto Vallarta

alr_2009

I am trying to find a wedding planner in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for my April 25, 2012 wedding. I have looked into Vallarta Vows and so far they seem like a reputable company. It kind of seems odd to me that all you have to do is send the $175 deposit to them and that is it, but maybe its just because this is my first time. :D

Has anyone gotten married in Puerto Vallarta off of Carnival Splendor? What wedding coordinators have you used?

Thanks in advance!

• 11 months later...

Hi!

Sorry I cant answer your question, but I am also hoping to get married in Puerto Vallarta in Oct/Nov 2012 and looking for a wedding planner. Did you have any luck with Vallarta Vows? Its so hard to know unless someone has first hand experience!

Good luck with all the planning, its so exciting! Would love to hear how you go :D

You aren't asking about a legal wedding ceremony, correct? Because you will only be able to have a spiritual ceremony if you get "married" in Mexico on a one day cruise stop.

Not sure where you heard that because I am getting married in Cozumel, Mexico while in port and it will be legal in CA. I even went down to the courthouse where they perform ceremonies and asked to make sure that my TA and coordinators weren’t incorrect.

Archived