Destiny info, please help if you can

Indianamale

DW and I will be crusing on the Destiny in early November. We are getting a balcony room and DW wants to get one on the lido deck, as this is were we spend alot of our time. I am concerned it will be to noisy. I hope you guys can tell me otherwise and any other info would be appreciated. Do they have stir fry for lunch or anything other then burgers and the buffet. Thanks for all the help.

I've had Lido Deck cabins on several ships and I've never found one to be noisy.

The cabin section of the deck is far enough forward that except for the convenience you'd never know you were on the Lido...

Relax... enjoy... great choice of a deck for you balcony cabin...

:)

We've booked on the 1st of November on the Lido deck and just picked a room a little forward from the start of the cabins and I think we'll be fine. By th way if that's your sail date your welcome to join our roll call.

DW and I will be crusing on the Destiny in early November. We are getting a balcony room and DW wants to get one on the lido deck, as this is were we spend alot of our time. I am concerned it will be to noisy. I hope you guys can tell me otherwise and any other info would be appreciated. Do they have stir fry for lunch or anything other then burgers and the buffet. Thanks for all the help.

I had 9188 on Destiny.. The cabin was right across from the Laundry room it wasn't bad.. So close to the elevators and Lido activity.. I would do it again!!:)

Once you pick the Lido or Panorama Decks, you'll never want to go lower again. It's nice to be out on those decks and be able to go back to your cabin to get something or use your own bathroom, especially on sea days when the public bathrooms get heavily used.

We are cruising on the Destiny in Lido cabin 9198 in a few weeks. I'll let you know how it was.

We had 9171 on the Destiny in January 2009. It was an excellent location imho. No noise whatsoever from the Seaside Theatre or pool area.

As for food, if my memory serves me well, they did have a Mongolian BBQ (stir fly). There's also a Deli for sandwiches (Reuben!)

Archived