Caribbean Princess Review 7/29-8/7 *WARNING - long, detailed and opinionated

DonnaK

Do you know where the early (5:30 PM) Traditional dining room was located, or which dining room was used for this dinner seating? Sorry if it was already mentioned. Thanks.

We had 6pm traditional in the Palm. I heard that the 5:30 seating was held in a small section of each of the anytime rooms, but I didn't confirm this personally.

That is correct. The first day at lunch in the Coral Dining Room, I asked the Head Waiter which Anytime Dining Room would be used for the 5:30 Traditional Dining. He indicated both the Coral and the Island (both of the Anytime Dining Rooms) would be used for the 5:30 Traditional Dining.

We never ate earlier than 7 PM in the Anytime Dining Rooms, so I can't really say if the 5:30 PM Traditional had an impact on the wait times. We usually had to wait about 5 to 10 minutes for a table for two between 7 PM and 9:30 PM. No big deal. They just gave us a pager, and we strolled the Atrium, got a cup of coffee or quick appetizer at the International Café.

No pool band at all? What's a Caribbean cruise without a pool side band?!?

Someone else mentioned that the evening lounge band, Exotique, had a few limited appearances at the pool. I'll have to check the Patters and amend my review before I submit it. Anytime I passed through the area, which was frequently, there was only recorded music.

Thanks for posting. We are sailing September 2010 and the last couple of reviews on Caribbean princess (under Member Reviews) have been terrible. Already made final payment so I can't cancel. Looking forward to your candid review.

I got off this ship on 7/29, my 3rd time on CB...I had a great cruise, love the ship... dont cancel! I think you will love it too!

Entertainment: Being entertained on a cruise is extremely important to us. And, living in New York, we are rather spoiled by having access to high quality entertainment, so our standard regarding shows is very high. All I can say is WOW – Princess did not disappoint!!!

First and foremost, I must commend an entertainer who made a substanial impression on us. The pianist in the Main Piazza, Crescenzo Verde, was spectacular! We had the pleasure of meeting him on the second formal night, conversing in his native language (Italian) as well as English. He is as delightfully charming in personality as he is a gifted performer!

All three Production shows were energetic, vibrantly colorful, and highly entertaining! The sets and costumes were gorgeous. The lead singers were wonderful, particularly Carola Ericksson who exhibited brilliant charisma and stage-presence. Individually, the dancers were highly talented, and my only comment is that they sometimes seemed out of synchronization with each other. I don’t know how long this troupe has been performing together, and this might be a reflection of them needing more time to gel with each other and becoming more seasoned.

The Latin-inspired dance show, Caribbean Caliente, was new-to-us and we thought it was smoking hot! Do You Wanna Dance, a tribute to various dance styles throughout the decades and around the world, was very nicely done! Piano Man is a wonderful tribute to the music of Billy Joel, Elton John, Neil Sedaka, Barry Manilow and Liberace. We saw both of these on our Canada/NE sailing, and noticed some subtle changes that kept them feeling new and fresh.

The three comedians, Tom Briscoe, Carl Strong and Phil Tag, were outstanding! Our friends ran into Carl in the buffet, and the husband kidded Carl by tossing back at him one of his own jokes about holding up a buffet line. Carl invited our friends to join his table for lunch, and they had a lot of fun with him.

Tim Triplett, a comedy hypnotist, called about 20 people on the stage, including 4 “victims” from our group. My youngest daughter truly went under his spell, running up on stage after being told, “The Price Is Right” style, that she won a car! It was an interesting experience, one which she honestly doesn’t recall afterwards.

For those who are concerned that the ship is sleepy and there’s nothing to do at night, NOT TRUE, Princess has lots of quality entertainment in alternate smaller venues around the ship. There was always someplace to go after the main show! Consult the Patters when deciding what to do because some of these were encore performances of previous night’s shows

Cruise Director: I’m sorry to report that Neil Roberts is the most uninspired, most invisible, most dull CD we’ve ever sailed with. He spoke way too fast from the stage as he ran off a list of the evening’s activities, and his jokes simply weren’t funny. His reports on the cabin TV were delivered in monotone and read from notes with a glaring lack of enthusiasm. It was really difficult to glean the necessary information from him. The assistant CD’s, Ceri and James, weren’t much more lively or inspiring. This is a very weak group, indeed.

I’m always amazed when other cruisers say that they couldn’t care less who the CD is. When a CD commands a dynamic presence, has a likeable and witty personality, and is a master at warming up the crowd, it changes the entire energy and atmosphere onboard the ship. This trickles down to every aspect of the cruise, influences the friendliness and attitudes of all the staff, and makes a huge difference in the overall cruising experience, even if one never attends the shows or activities.

Was afraid you weren't going to post....the rest.

Interesting what you said about the performers...when we did the UST on 7/19/10, we were backstage and it was mentioned a few performers were leaving the ship the next day....so maybe that was why you saw out of synch....

Ceri & James were very nice and personable in person during our cruise...

Ceri emceed an egg drop in the PIAZZA we caught onto by accident and it was hysterical watching the contraptions people made to keep an egg from breaking as it was dropped down a few floors. She told us during the UST that it was the first cruise where NONE of the eggs broke. Silly, simple fun!

Someone commented there should be more activities...but my husband & I decided to go on the speed treasure hunt....gazillions of passengers....and only us and another family showed up...

went to a few trivias and again....a handful of people showed up.....

bernadette

We were a family of 4, all adults with age ranging from 22 to 64, on the same cruise as Donna. We also live near NYC, and regularly take advantage of our access to world class entertainment. And this was not it. The only cruise show we saw was Piano Man. We would give it a 'C'. Only one of the singers was really good - the woman with the short blond hair. The dancers were fair - one in particular was terrible, and my eye kept being drawn to her wild long blond hair which made it difficult for me to enjoy the others. The musicians - well - they were ok some of the time. The Princess Orchestra was 7 musicians stretched thin all over the ship. Exotique did a lot of older music that my youngest found dated and often out of key. Same with the other small group with a vocalist. There was way too much electronic synthesizer stuff substituting for real musicians. Most of the music was too commercial for me - would have loved to hear some more quality jazz instead of what was being offered. I did enjoy the classical quartet. I also enjoyed one of the comedians. But despite that, we really enjoyed our cruise - the shows are on the low end of importance to us.

We were a family of 4, all adults with age ranging from 22 to 64, on the same cruise as Donna. We also live near NYC, and regularly take advantage of our access to world class entertainment. And this was not it. The only cruise show we saw was Piano Man. We would give it a 'C'. Only one of the singers was really good - the woman with the short blond hair. The dancers were fair - one in particular was terrible, and my eye kept being drawn to her wild long blond hair which made it difficult for me to enjoy the others. The musicians - well - they were ok some of the time. The Princess Orchestra was 7 musicians stretched thin all over the ship. Exotique did a lot of older music that my youngest found dated and often out of key. Same with the other small group with a vocalist. There was way too much electronic synthesizer stuff substituting for real musicians. Most of the music was too commercial for me - would have loved to hear some more quality jazz instead of what was being offered. I did enjoy the classical quartet. I also enjoyed one of the comedians. But despite that, we really enjoyed our cruise - the shows are on the low end of importance to us.

Entertainment, like food, is subjective, I suppose! Too bad you didn't see Caribbean Caliente...I thought it was the best of the three shows.

I know the exact dancer you are referring too. She seemed very "off-balance" on her feet and had an odd expression on her face, too. IMO, she really distracted from the others in the ensemble.

The singer with the short blonde hair is Carola.

We take a bit of issue with the statement by the OP, "I’m always amazed when other cruisers say that they couldn’t care less who the CD is"

There are many kinds of cruisers and each sees things through a different optic.

We are cruisers who care less who the CD is because we do not participate in any of the group-grope activities on board.

The ship to us is a means to get from one interesting port to another. It provides safe passage in a pleasant environment, with (hopefully) good support along the way.

For many of us, it is the journey itself that is important. To us, a glass of wine on the balcony enjoying a splendid sunset at sea is fantastic entertainment.

We happen to have spent almost our entire lives traveling and living in various interesting places around the world and cruising enables us to continue our life adventure.

We seldom attend a single show or act on board nor do we rely on the CD to entertain us. We do not denigrate those who do enjoy on board entertainment or rely on the CD.

There are many of us who just enjoy each other while cruising on a nice ship and enjoying what life has to offer.

P&J

We take a bit of issue with the statement by the OP, "I’m always amazed when other cruisers say that they couldn’t care less who the CD is"

There are many kinds of cruisers and each sees things through a different optic.

We are cruisers who care less who the CD is because we do not participate in any of the group-grope activities on board.

The ship to us is a means to get from one interesting port to another. It provides safe passage in a pleasant environment, with (hopefully) good support along the way.

For many of us, it is the journey itself that is important. To us, a glass of wine on the balcony enjoying a splendid sunset at sea is fantastic entertainment.

We happen to have spent almost our entire lives traveling and living in various interesting places around the world and cruising enables us to continue our life adventure.

We seldom attend a single show or act on board nor do we rely on the CD to entertain us. We do not denigrate those who do enjoy on board entertainment or rely on the CD.

There are many of us who just enjoy each other while cruising on a nice ship and enjoying what life has to offer.

P&J

I didn't intend to offend or denigrate at all. Maybe my wording needs to be changed up a bit to reflect my true intention, but I was trying to make the point that the CD's influence extends far behind the shows, activities and other general entertainment. He (and his staff) set a tone that trickles down throughout the entire vessel, and affects every passenger not just those attending activities. They are responsible for disseminating information, such as the disembarkation procedure or the emergency drill, that concern everyone (even if seasoned cruisers already know this, if the info isn't effectively transmitted to those who need it, everyone is negatively impacted). As someone else pointed out a few pages back, the CD keeps the other cruisers positively occupied, which affects traffic flow on the ship, crowding in certain areas, long lines, etc....things that impact all passengers, not just those who attend the activities.

I agree with Donna and with P&J a little bit of each. I can enjoy myself without even seeing the cruise director on stage the whole cruise OR a really great one can really make the cruise great! It depends on what mode I'm in for vacation, our last very short cruise - way too short four-day was spent largely alternating places to doze off on the ship. It was a vacation I really really needed to just do NOTHING. Cruise before that was busy busy busy with ports, shows, programs, etc. We had a great CD who really did a good job of keeping us WANTING to go to the show he recommended after dinner or actually NOT miss the deck party. A great, enthusiastic CD really is a huge asset - their energy is infectious if they really do engage the crowd. If they're sort of blah, why leave your great spot by the pool to see that demonstration?

All things considered - you're both right. If you're going to do what you're going to do without the direction of the cruise director - GREAT! If you're going to really participate and allow the CD to help show you a good time - WONDERFUL! That's probably one of the best parts about cruising, I LOVE to do whatever I want pretty much whenever I want. Really folks, on a cruise when it comes down to the tough decision of a Kahlua mudslide by the pool or a Martini in the lounge, how can you go wrong?

I agree with Donna and with P&J a little bit of each. I can enjoy myself without even seeing the cruise director on stage the whole cruise OR a really great one can really make the cruise great! It depends on what mode I'm in for vacation, our last very short cruise - way too short four-day was spent largely alternating places to doze off on the ship. It was a vacation I really really needed to just do NOTHING. Cruise before that was busy busy busy with ports, shows, programs, etc. We had a great CD who really did a good job of keeping us WANTING to go to the show he recommended after dinner or actually NOT miss the deck party. A great, enthusiastic CD really is a huge asset - their energy is infectious if they really do engage the crowd. If they're sort of blah, why leave your great spot by the pool to see that demonstration?

All things considered - you're both right. If you're going to do what you're going to do without the direction of the cruise director - GREAT! If you're going to really participate and allow the CD to help show you a good time - WONDERFUL! That's probably one of the best parts about cruising, I LOVE to do whatever I want pretty much whenever I want. Really folks, on a cruise when it comes down to the tough decision of a Kahlua mudslide by the pool or a Martini in the lounge, how can you go wrong?

Thank you for wording it better than I did.

I was thinking that even if a person was looking for relaxing solitude, if his fellow passengers were happy and positively occupied in activities, and the rest of the staff were in a more uplifted mood due to the tone the CD and staff set, that would strongly affect the person's ability to enjoy his cruise in peace as he wishes.

(An analogy: I was on a cruise, a long time ago, that had a lot of children onboard, but a very weak program for kids over 9 or 10 years old. Now, I didn't have kids at the time, so one might think I shouldn't care about whether or not there was a strong kids program. But, it negatively impacted my cruising experience that there were kids having the run of the ship, causing all kinds of mischief when they could have been participating in an organized program instead.)

Anyway, that's the last I'm going to comment on this...I need to finish the rest of my review!

Meet and Greet: Our roll call had become quite friendly, and we were really looking forward to getting together onboard. We had decided on a meeting time, and emailed the Princess representative, Elizabeth Williamson, to set it up. Liz replied that there is a new policy concerning meet and greets. Instead of the roll call members setting the time and date, Princess would now handle all the arrangements and inform us of the meeting details through an announcement in the Patters. Unfortunately, Princess never followed through. There was no mention in the Patters, and the staff onboard knew nothing about our Meet and Greet despite us having the confirmation from Liz. We had arranged an informal get-together on our own in Crooners at 10pm on the first night, however because of the confusion caused by the late sailaway, a lot of us were unable to attend. Sadly, the best of intentions didn’t work out for us.

Gray Zone (18-20) and Club 18-25: This was our first time cruising with young adults who no longer qualified for the teen club. A common concern expressed on Cruise Critic is that most cruise lines do not adequately address the social needs of the 18-20 crowd. It was a wonderful surprise to see Gray Zone get-togethers for ages 18-20 listed in each day’s Patter! As well, there were daily events (basketball, Jenga, ping-pong, Game show fun, Wii@Sea, etc) organized for 18-25 year olds. Kudos to Princess for the attention they’ve provided to this often overlooked segment of the cruising population.

Ironically, because we were traveling with another family, the 5 kids in our group were very happy hanging out with each other. Since they spanned different age categories, our 18 and 20 year olds never got around to attending or any of these get-together or events, because they didn't want to leave their younger friends/siblings behind. Likewise, the teens in our group signed up for the Teen Club/Remix, but did not attend. So, unfortunately I cannot report how well these events are working out, but surely they are a step in the right direction.

***still lots more to follow soon***

Movement: For the first time ever, my children needed to take Meclizine (anti-vertigo medication). The ship’s movement was felt more strongly on this cruise than ever before. I’m not talking about the typical rolling motion. This was a heavy staccato vibration, particularly in the forward and aft portions of the ship. It wasn’t constant, but when it occurred, it caused a very strange and disconcerting feeling. At times, it was difficult to walk without holding onto both sides of the passageways, and we had the sensation of being drunk without having consumed alcohol.

Dining: Our preference is Early Traditional Dining because it’s a comfort to know that we have an assigned table, with a dedicated wait team, at a regular time each night. We like eating early so we don’t go to sleep on a full stomach. Also, the level of service is much more efficient when all the tables that a wait team is serving is consistently at the same stage of the meal.

It’s important to note that on the Caribbean Princess, reservations are hard to come by in the anytime dining room, and requests for a particular table or waiter are not always accepted. This was a cause of intense frustration for us on our previous cruise on this ship, when we were forced into anytime dining because we hadn’t cleared the waiting list for traditional. According to fellow passengers we spoke with on this sailing, the situation hadn’t changed from our experience two years ago. Don’t count on being able to simulate a traditional experience if you are assigned the Anytime Dining option, since the ability to make reservations is very inconstant.

To alleviate the demand for Early Traditional Dining, which often has long waiting lists that exceed 500 or 600, Princess has added a 5:30pm traditional seating utilizing a small portion of each anytime dining room. When these tables turn over, they revert back to the anytime format. It seemed to work favorably!! It’s a positive gesture of goodwill that Princess has found a way to accommodate the passengers who want the traditional dining option by adjusting the allotment of dining space to meet the demand on each sailing.

Our assignment was an oval table for 10, located midship, just inside the entrance to the Palm Dining room. The noise level in this location was very loud and intrusive compared to our last cruise on this ship, when we were assigned a more quiet corner table near the window in the same dining room. It was difficult to hear conversations amongst our tablemates, and to communicate with our waiter.

General dining room service was not as stellar as it had been on all of our previous cruises, including the one on this same ship. I want to emphatically stress that our waiters were wonderful, and very hardworking, and we do not feel that this decline had anything to do with their efforts or lack thereof. Perhaps it’s a result of the economy? Little things, like bringing both dishes when one is undecided between two menu items, or bringing an extra dessert for the table to sample, or bringing the chef’s recommendation to sample when we made other choices, which had always been routine on other cruises, were absent on this one.

The handling of simple special requests, which had never been a problem on any cruise in the past, now seemed to be a big inconvenience and created an almost embarrassing fuss. I’m talking basic things, like ordering an entrée without the sauce, or ordering a plate of whatever vegetables where available that evening, or ordering plain pasta with marinara sauce, or ordering fresh fruit alongside our ice cream. I remember waiters responding eagarly to fulfill such requests in the past, and even offering them without being asked.

Some might argue that our expectations were too high, but we this is the type of service cruiseships are famous for, and the type of service we’ve experienced in the past, including on the same ship. Others might argue that we should have placed these special requests the evening before, however it wasn’t always so easy to anticipate them in advance. On the positive side, I’m pleased to say that it got significantly better as the cruise went on and the waiters became more familiar with our desires and our ordering trends.

The headwaiter was very accommodating in other ways. For example, we asked if pesto pasta was going to be on any future menu, and he made it “always available” for us throughout the cruise. As well, three people at our table placed the same soda orders each night. These took an unreasonable 20-30 minutes to be delivered from the bar, when we were already several courses into the meal. The headwaiter arranged it so that those who regularly ordered soda subsequently received them within a few minutes of being seated.

Food: There’s always a lot of negative talk about the quality of the food aboard mass market cruise ships these days, but we found the food to be excellent all-around! Every single dish we ordered was delicious! My husband loved the much maligned homestyle entrées! My mom and I loved the variety of ice creams available at dinner (Hazelnut, Tiramisu, Stracciatella, Nutella, Zabaglione, etc.) and my older daughter loved the sorbets (Honeydew, Pink Grapefruit, Blueberry, Limoncello, Champagne, Dark Cherry, Mandarin Orange). And, Princess has the BEST pizza on the high seas!!!

There were nights when we had a hard time deciding between the many choices on the menu. Then, other nights, there was nothing on the menu that appealed to us. I would have liked to see better better nightly pasta selections each night (in addition to the Fettuccini Alfredo), as I’m not a huge meat eater (hence the head waiter’s offer to make pesto pasta always available to us). I appreciated the abundant shellfish choices, but missed the Alaskan Crab Legs that were on the menu the last time we sailed on this ship. The Sailaway Seafood Buffet was also pared down, and only included shrimp and cracked lobster claws, and no crab legs, this time around.

We usually ate breakfast and lunch in the buffet, and always found an extensive selection of good food. We would have liked to eat these meals in the dining room more often, however the limited hours didn’t always coincide with when we were ready to eat.

The International Café is a lovely addition to the ship! Unfortunately, we only used it a handful of times, when spending time in the piazza area. During the course of our days, it was generally closer and more convenient to go to the buffet, where almost all of the same pastries and sandwiches were also served.

Soda Card/Ultimate Drink Card/Coffee card: One of my daughters purchased the Ultimate Drink Card for $93, and totally got her money’s worth of mocktails, shakes and soda! She loved being able to walk up to any bar, flash her card, and order whatever she wanted. Service was equal to the pay-as-you-go patrons, and to those ordering alcohol.

The reason we didn’t purchase a coffee card is the limited number of places where we could use it to obtain fresh brewed coffee. Our assistant waiter let us in on his secret. He diluted the coffee in his carafe with hot water, and it tasted significantly better! So, we successfully used the same dilution when preparing coffee for ourselves in the buffet.

Dress code: It was very nice to see that everyone observed the dress code in the MDR. We saw the Head Waiters turn away people coming to dinner in shorts, as well as a man in a sleeveless shirt at breakfast time. (Our friends had to attend dinner in shorts on the first night, as their luggage hadn’t arrived yet, and this was not a problem). On Formal Nights, everyone was dressed nicely. That’s not to say that everyone was in tuxes/suits and gowns, but I didn’t see any men without jackets and ties, and all the women had on (at the very least) dressy slacks with a sparkly top. My daughters wore their Sweet 16 dresses for the first formal night, and their prom gowns for the second one. I wore a dark purple cocktail dress and my husband wore a dark suit on both nights.

****ports, disembarkation and final impressions coming soon****

A couple of add-ons to what's already been posted:

Regarding the complementary glass of champaign given upon arrival to mini-suite guests, our cabin suite delivered a bottle to our room along with 5 flutes, for the 5 adults in our party even though only 3 adults were staying in mini-suites. We brought the bottle to the MDR on the second formal night and had it served with our dinner.

Juan Carlos, a Spanish guitarist, came aboard in Puerto Rico to perform a traditional Latin show. It was a lot more exciting and entertaining than we anticipated!! He’s incredibly talented, had a humorous delivery, and was supported by two beautiful Puerto Rican dancers.

Is everyone still reading??? Shall I continue???

Entertainment, like food, is subjective, I suppose! Too bad you didn't see Caribbean Caliente...I thought it was the best of the three shows.

I know the exact dancer you are referring too. She seemed very "off-balance" on her feet and had an odd expression on her face, too. IMO, she really distracted from the others in the ensemble.

The singer with the short blonde hair is Carola.

Hi Donna - I know the performer you are both speaking about. As a matter of fact, I picked her out the first night as slightly off balance and crazy, almost to the point of her putting in an extra step when she danced, but as I kept going to the shows and even sat in the very first row on two nights - I changed my opinion of her and decided that she was so fully of energy with the brightest smile in the place that I actually enjoyed her dancing. She was really enjoying every step she took and I ended up being her biggest fan. She made contact with the audience which a lot of the dancers did not do. They seems to concentrate on an outward blank audience where this little dancer relished smiling at the people in the front. I loved her. In fact, the other dancers kinda paled in her presence as far as personality goes. The black girl was phenomenal though - just great! The boys were good and all in all I loved the shows. Caribe Caliente was the best one of the cruise. I agree.

As for the EGG DROPPING thing in the Piazza. One day I was in the Int'l cafe getting my daily Iced Carmel Latte (yummmmmmy) and this woman comes over and asks the coffee server if she should take some stirrers. Well she ended up taking all the stirrers and I asked her what she was doing with them and she mentioned this egg dropping thing - which I didnt know anything about and missed completely. I guess she glued the things together or something...who knows? I missed out on it. Guess I was in the Sanctuary relaxing again

:)

Gray Zone (18-20) and Club 18-25: This was our first time cruising with young adults who no longer qualified for the teen club. A common concern expressed on Cruise Critic is that most cruise lines do not adequately address the social needs of the 18-20 crowd. It was a wonderful surprise to see Gray Zone get-togethers for ages 18-20 listed in each day’s Patter! As well, there were daily events (basketball, Jenga, ping-pong, Game show fun, Wii@Sea, etc) organized for 18-25 year olds. Kudos to Princess for the attention they’ve provided to this often overlooked segment of the cruising population.

Donna do you know if this is a New Program? My son just attended Remix for the last time.:( He will be 18 in Sept. and I was wondering what he was going to do while his youger brother was attending the teen group. Thanks for posting the information. I am a very bad cruiser I never read the Patter unless I am looking for something. Yet.... I bring all of the Patters home with me. Go figure.

That's awesome to hear about the Gray Zone programs they have been developing. Not too long ago I was in this category and found it to be a little awkward. I get along really well with my parents, so I never minded hanging out by the pool with my Mom or going to play some shuffleboard with Dad HOWEVER, I have to say I was a little jealous of my little sister (6 years my junior) and her rambuncious tween programs!

Keep it going Donna! I'm loving the review! I'm so happy you had a good time!

Please do continue. We'll be on the CB's second Canadian itinerary of the season this Saturday so I'm enjoying reading your perspective.

Did you check out my review of that itinerary August 2008? There's a link in my signature.

Donna do you know if this is a New Program? My son just attended Remix for the last time.:( He will be 18 in Sept. and I was wondering what he was going to do while his youger brother was attending the teen group. Thanks for posting the information. I am a very bad cruiser I never read the Patter unless I am looking for something. Yet.... I bring all of the Patters home with me. Go figure.

I don't know how new it is. I didn't notice it on our last cruise, but then again, I didn't have children in that age range at the time, so it might have been there and I didn't notice. There were at least 2-3 events every day.

Donna, thanks for your efforts in putting together your review. Be sure to piece it together and submit it as a full review to member's reviews. Your detailed descriptions will be very beneficial to folks planning a future cruise. We've been on Coral, Emerald, Ruby, Golden and Crown over the years but I don't think we've been on Caribbean Princess.

I would agree that Horizon Court is the weakest link in all the Princess ships, although I thought that the configuration on the Golden Princess was the best.

Don't worry about "opinionated" everyone has a right to their opinion!

Hello to Pam whom we met on the Coral Panama Canal cruise.

Archived