Room Blow Dryers

jcscv

It works fine for my flowing locks. :D

I thought you'd gone for dreads so you wouldn't have to blow dry anymore?

just back off ruby and for the first time on a cruise I didn't take my hairdryer,

It is above the dressing table so you can sit comfortably and have a huge mirror in front of you. The cable was really long and it had 2 heat settings. I have shoulderblade length hair and it dried my hair really well. As pam says - the water is really soft so this changes how your hair will behave. My almost poker straight hair became rather wavey which I quite liked but can't replicate with ease at home.........is that good enough reason to go back on the ship next week do you think???????[/quote]

In a word, yes!!!! Nothing is too much trouble to ensure a good-hair day!

Was on the Emerald last week. The dryers are in the cabin area, not in the bathroom. And they are crap. I started drying my hair, which is below my shoulders and thick, my husband got in the shower, out, dressed in his tux and I was still drying my hair. After that is was a ponytail for the rest of the cruise.:)

Thanks.....I will bring my own. :)

I have had those hair dryers shut off for me a number of times. I always bring my own, very small, travel blow dryer. I just have it ready for when the cruise ships dryer gives out. My hair is chin length and not very thick.

I'd say, the dryers last about 5-7 minutes on high before shutting down.

They cut our only if you hold it very close for to long. After a while you sort of know how close you can go without it overheating.

Seems like I remember thinking after pondering this situation months ago that I decided to buy a blow dryer at our embarkation port in Rome. I'll have other "necessities" shopping to do before we board, so this item might go on my list!

Jennifer

Archived