Damonds - Did you get your Diamond Celebration invitation?

Amenities on formal nights? Does that mean there were no toilets available to regular guests on formal nights?

Is that really your definition of amenities :eek:

Good thing for us cruisers that RCI know what amenities actually mean :p

Check the C&A Society Benefits.

###

Is that really your definition of amenities :eek:

Good thing for us cruisers that RCI know what amenities actually mean :p

Check the C&A Society Benefits.

###

Not my definition. The dictionary's. It might become yours too if you ever need one in a hurry. It's grouped with other synonyms such as facility and convenience.

Question-----I am diamond and I never get any information on rccl--no flyers -invitations and any notices- am I the only one or should I call rccl and find out why?
Does RCI have your correct email address? Have you signed up to recieve special offers on the website? If your answer is yes to these questions I would call the C&A Diamond desk and ask why.

you are not the only ones, this is why I always request not to be seated with other Diamond/Diamond + members in the MDR. All the whining gets old.

Well said, and very true. One reason we very seldom go to the CL. Tired of all the whining about what RC hasn't done for them lately. Id rather be in the dining room with the Al Cervic group, than at the Judge Smales table any day.

Got ours Monday...already booked for the November 28th Explorer...not sure if it qualifies...although we cruise until the December10th.

If you read the invite it say you qualify as long as you are on a ship in December so you will qualify.

Since I am departing on Nov 27 I called C&A and it was confirmed, we qualify.

you are not the only ones, this is why I always request not to be seated with other Diamond/Diamond + members in the MDR. All the whining gets old.

Well said, and very true. One reason we very seldom go to the CL. Tired of all the whining about what RC hasn't done for them lately. Id rather be in the dining room with the Al Cervic group, than at the Judge Smales table any day.
I never had this problem you folks must sum how bring out the worst in people.

The only time I socialized with a group of Diamond/Diamond + passengers was during the evening cocktail our and the special event on Enchantment last November and I have to say that this was a wonderful bunch of people and no complainers at all. I looked forward to evening gatherings. Too bad it was only a 5 day cruise.

We have yet to receive any notice either via USPS or email.

I am considering a short December cruise and was wondering if there was special "Diamond" pricing offered? This is possibly more important than onboard benefits. I don't really have any more vacation time but do have a "big" birthday and it would be nice to escape.

Thanks!

Not my definition. The dictionary's. It might become yours too if you ever need one in a hurry. It's grouped with other synonyms such as facility and convenience.

Get your nose out of a book and reserve a suite on a cruise or in a quality hotel. Then perhaps you will experience true amenities :cool:

###

Get your nose out of a book and reserve a suite on a cruise or in a quality hotel. Then perhaps you will experience true amenities :cool:

###

If you think the crap they throw at you at these Diamond sailings is a true amenity, then you are the one with your nose, or should I say head, stuck somewhere, and it ain't a book.

Archived