BOOKING A B/B - Questions?

wizard-of-roz

We're booked, through our TA, onboard the Sapphire for September 24, 2011 for one week. Now, we think we'd like to make this a B/B.....We'll be onboard a cruise this November.

Would it be a good idea to book our second week [for the following year's cruise] while onboard the cruise in November [to get the FCC's]. And, then we can always transfer it to our TA, right?

We're such frequent cruisers but I must admit, I don't use all the services and booking secrets that are out there.....I need you savvvy folks to inform me here!

And, if you have better suggestions I'm so open for any good ideas!!!! ;)

It is much simpler if you have the same cabin for both legs of a b2b. The earlier you book, the better chance you have to find a cabin available.

Paul, this was also part of my thought process....I don't want to have to move from one cabin to another. Since we're already booked do you think we'll be fine to wait until our November cruise to "hold" this cabin. Or, should I just book it with my TA now.

I hate to miss out on any credits.....every $$$$ given would be appreciated. As it is.....I think we're dipping into the children's inheritance a bit!!!!! :rolleyes: Just kidding!

Paul, this was also part of my thought process....I don't want to have to move from one cabin to another. Since we're already booked do you think we'll be fine to wait until our November cruise to "hold" this cabin. Or, should I just book it with my TA now.

I hate to miss out on any credits.....every $$$$ given would be appreciated. As it is.....I think we're dipping into the children's inheritance a bit!!!!! :rolleyes: Just kidding!

Try and book it seperatley then you get the OBC twice.

As I understand your original post, you only have one of the two weeks booked. That means someone else can book that cabin for the other week. You may want to ask your TA about cabin availability to see the chances of getting a cabin for both weeks in November.

Archived