Will Fascination be a letdown???

creeblee

I have only sailed on Spirit and conquest class ships. Will the fantasy class ship be a letdown?

It could be if you are constantly making comparisons to Spirit and Conquest based on Fascination. If you go with an open mind, Im sure you can find ways to have a great cruise.

It will be different than the other ships you sailed on, mostly by being just a bit smaller. But for the most part your cruise will offer you the same great Carnival cruise "product". There may be some different food venues, and different ship layout, and ship size, but if you know these things beforehand you shouldnt be disappointed.

I loved my cruise on the Sensation, similar ship, and would sail again on that ship or similar, given the right itinerary/price/departure port. I do wish you a wonderful cruise.:)

I understand. I plan on having a blast regardless. I was just wondering if there is a noticeable difference in the quality of the ship?

IMO, I don't think so. We cruise this ship a lot because it is close to home, I do get tired of the same old places but we still have a ball.

The ship is clean and the crew is wonderful, the food good.

I think the quality of the ship is great, have never had a bad cruise on her and can't wait till September to cruise her again.

I think you will have a great cruise on the Fascination.

Please post a review when you get back. I want to hear what your thoughts are.

I have only sailed on Spirit and conquest class ships. Will the fantasy class ship be a letdown?

We had a very good time on the Fascination. It was better than I thought it would be. Go looking to have fun and you'll find it. The ship is fun the shows are good and the food is great. Have at least one order of shrimp for a starter for me each night. And please have the warm melting cake for me a couple of times during your cruise. Have fun, enjoy your cruise.

I don't think so....

we went back and sailed on the Holiday in 2007 (after being on the Conquest class and Spirit class ships) and had no problems at all.

In fact, we cruised on the Victory 3 months before we sailed on the Holiday....

size did not matter....

As long as you go with an open mind. We usually prefer the older ships and have magnents from some that are no longer sailing for the main US lines and their names have changed. So glad we went on them before they were no longer here. Fascination was our first Carnival cruise in 1997 and started us going on Carnival cruises (had been on RCL) for the last 16 times... :) Debbie

I just went on the Fascination in May and had a great time. The ship is very clean and the crew was great. I think you will enjoy yourself. The only other ship I've ever cruised on was Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas which is a little bigger than the Fascination but had fun on both. Getting ready to go on the Fascination again in November.

Archived