How do you Pre-pay Tips?????

texankhj

I would like to pre-pay tips for 3 rooms/7 people. Please let me know the steps I need to take to make sure the tips are paid before we board. Thanks for your help.

IF you booked directly thru CCL, in addition to calling them, you can also pay on-line, up to 2 weeks, before your cruise; when you log-in, go to account/payment info page-same one you'd use if you were going to make a payment towards the cruise on-line; just add the amount you want to pay, where gratuities are listed. Happy cruising!

IF you booked directly thru CCL, in addition to calling them, you can also pay on-line, up to 2 weeks, before your cruise; when you log-in, go to account/payment info page-same one you'd use if you were going to make a payment towards the cruise on-line; just add the amount you want to pay, where gratuities are listed. Happy cruising!

I am paid in fill, and i am unable to find a way to prepay it online

Thanks, I booked with my PVP and I will give them a call and have them do the pre-pay for me. We will be on a B2B, I have just learned about the pre-pay, that really helps in the budget planning. Thanks Cruise Critics people, you guys are awesome!:)

I can't find it either. I looked everywhere but can't find any place to pay and we don't leave for 27 days.

Bill

shof515Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanhawk viewpost.gif

I went back to how I did it a few months ago, and CCL has changed the payment page-I can't find it either:eek:. I would just call your PVP. I'm sorry for providing info that was no longer accurate.:o

I can't find it either. I looked everywhere but can't find any place to pay and we don't leave for 27 days.

Bill

shof515Quote:

Originally Posted by urbanhawk viewpost.gif

I went back to how I did it a few months ago, and CCL has changed the payment page-I can't find it either:eek:. I would just call your PVP. I'm sorry for providing info that was no longer accurate.:o

Hey no problem. They are constantly changing the website. Who can keep up?

Thanks anyway. It was worth a shot.:)

Bill

We just call the general Carnival #, and whoever answers helps us. Takes us 2 minutes - just have all the booking #'s ready. We ask that they send a confirmation update e-mail. We usually get it before we hang up, it is so quick. On the e-mail, under "itemized charges" it will show pre-paid grats. It will also show on your docs- you can see them if you are paid in full.

If you didn't book directly through Carnival or even if you did, you can purchase Funship Dollars at the link below. In the address field we always put our name and then for Address we put Please Apply to S&S and the 2nd address line we put our booking number. You will receive an email confirmation within an hour or two and the credit will be in your S&S account and your gratuities will be deducted from that at the beginning of the cruise.

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/AddToCart.aspx?cat=giftcertificates&pid=FSD

Archived