Celebrity Summit San Juan Pier to Airport Dec 18, 2010

Kruz Guys

I heard that there is a service ($20 per person I think) that provides you the oppiortunity to have your luggage taken directly from the ship to the airport so that you don't have to bother with the USDA and other custom issues with your luggage (other than your passport and carry on luggage if any).

Is this correct? If so, how do we go about making those arrangements when we return on Dec 18th? Our flight leaves at 5:30pm and I don't want to drag luggage all over the place while I'm waiting to go to the airport.

Thanks for any tips or information you may have.

Kruz Guys

I heard that there is a service ($20 per person I think) that provides you the oppiortunity to have your luggage taken directly from the ship to the airport so that you don't have to bother with the USDA and other custom issues with your luggage (other than your passport and carry on luggage if any).

Is this correct? If so, how do we go about making those arrangements when we return on Dec 18th? Our flight leaves at 5:30pm and I don't want to drag luggage all over the place while I'm waiting to go to the airport.

Kruz Guys

They have the information on board the ship. What airline are you

using? You won't do anything before hand...its all done after you

are on board and prior to disembarking. Payment, set up, all of it.

I used it with friends back in January. We ended up doing a tour

because our flight didn't leave till about the same time as yours.

They have the information on board the ship. What airline are you

using? You won't do anything before hand...its all done after you

are on board and prior to disembarking. Payment, set up, all of it.

I used it with friends back in January. We ended up doing a tour

because our flight didn't leave till about the same time as yours.

Good information - we're flying Continental back to Houston. What tour did you do and did it drop you off at the airport?

Thanks.

Kruz Guys

Good information - we're flying Continental back to Houston. What tour did you do and did it drop you off at the airport?

Thanks.

Kruz Guys

Hi,:) we did the Bacardi Rum Factory and yes, then they drop you at

the airport (and your luggage is already there).

Kruz Guys

We had to retrive our luggage once we debarked and carry it thru customs. Once thru customs the valet porters took it and we never saw it again until we got to our final destination. Worked great for us.

Archived