30 days--let the countdown begin!

misguidedangel

Well, it's 30 days until I get on a plane and fly to Miami for my Liberty cruise. I'm flying down two days ahead so I can spend a nice day in Key West precruise. I had full intentions of making this cruise a lot more fun. I had found out that one of the maitre'ds was going to be back on holidays and on the ship, and it tickled me pink! He is damn hot and totally charming! Alas, life has a cruel way of reminding us that we are only on this planet for a short while. He was due back last weekend or the weekend before and sadly, John posted on his blog that the family reported that he passed away while on vacations. He wasn't old by any means, perhaps 30ish and as old as 40ish.

Needless to say I was very disappointed and saddened because he really could lay the charm on and I was Platinum and as you know, platinum guests get sucked up to majorly....I am still going to have a lot of fun and we'll have fun bombing around Grand Turk in the golf cart. Well, I hope we will stick to the original route cuz one never knows with the unpredictable storms that can throw the plan out the window. Half Moon Cay will be a delight, it'll be 3rd trip there and I can never get enough of that private island!

So, who else is at the 30 day or so count?

PS: ignore the typos, my nails are long and the keyboard sucks.....

Woot woot! We leave in 30 days also!!! We leave the day before our cruise so that's my countdown :D we're doing a b2b on the Carnival Splendor!

Sorry to hear of your favorite Maitre 'D :( that's very sad. Congrats on the countdown, technically, you leave for your vacation in 28 days!!!! Just 4 short weeks!!!!

Sorry to hear about your favorite Matrie'd.... I know getting to see familiar faces from previous holidays is one of my favorite perks. So sad.

I am jealous of your 30 day countdown.... I was really excited the other day when I noticed mine was below the 60 day mark! :rolleyes:

Archived