Immigration Forms

turquoisesea

I know this is probably silly questions, but I am confused. We leave on the Emerald in 5 days, so tonight I went to the website to print out the Boarding Passes and luggage tags. So, problem #1 - for some reason only my boarding pass has an extra section on it about using a non-US Visa/MC. My DD's board pass does not have this. I do not have a non-US CC. Hmm?? Then I notice that when I click on the Immigration form it is empty and a note says this information is required 5 days prior to sailing. OK, I filled out the Immigration stuff on My Personalizer weeks ago. Did it get lost or does everyone get this form a second time? Can anyone help? :eek:

I know this is probably silly questions, but I am confused. We leave on the Emerald in 5 days, so tonight I went to the website to print out the Boarding Passes and luggage tags. So, problem #1 - for some reason only my boarding pass has an extra section on it about using a non-US Visa/MC. My DD's board pass does not have this. I do not have a non-US CC. Hmm?? Then I notice that when I click on the Immigration form it is empty and a note says this information is required 5 days prior to sailing. OK, I filled out the Immigration stuff on My Personalizer weeks ago. Did it get lost or does everyone get this form a second time? Can anyone help? :eek:
The Personalizer is frozen/locked five days before sailing and you can't make any updates or changes, so that's what you're experiencing. If you've already filled out your Personalizer, you don't have to worry about it. Just print out your Boarding Pass for check-in. It'll be available as a .pdf file. If any member of your family forgot or didn't fill it out, you can call Princess (or have your TA call Princess), to fill in the blanks.

Archived