Where can I find the show Dry Dock: A Cruise Ship Reborn on Sovereign of the Seas?

I would like to know where I can find or watch the show Dry Dock: A Cruise Ship Reborn. For those who don't know what it is, it's a show on the Sovereign of the Seas about her in dry dock. It aired in 2005 on TLC and I haven't seen it so I would like watch it. Anything is much appreciated!

Thank you!

—samoyedlover24:)

I would like to know where I can find or watch the show Dry Dock: A Cruise Ship Reborn. For those who don't know what it is, it's a show on the Sovereign of the Seas about her in dry dock. It aired in 2005 on TLC and I haven't seen it so I would like watch it. Anything is much appreciated!

Thank you!

I am not 100% sure, but I believe that is the one many others have tried to find also. No one has had any luck.

If you go here you will see many posts on the topic.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=17695567

Edited by Alexis

I remember watching this as an inroom programme aboard Freedom OTS, have you had a look on youtube, not sure if I read it on here but I heard that one of the RC anchor logos from Soveregins funnel is now on the back of the aquatheatre on Oasis - could be a myth tho.

I remember watching this as an inroom programme aboard Freedom OTS, have you had a look on youtube, not sure if I read it on here but I heard that one of the RC anchor logos from Soveregins funnel is now on the back of the aquatheatre on Oasis - could be a myth tho.

I checked on youtube and I couldn't find anything. They didn't show it on the in-room tv when I went on the Mariner recently. That's kind of cool that RCI used their logo from Sovereign and put it on the back of the AquaTheater on the Oasis—if it's true of course!

Thanks!

I checked on youtube and I couldn't find anything. They didn't show it on the in-room tv when I went on the Mariner recently. That's kind of cool that RCI used their logo from Sovereign and put it on the back of the AquaTheater on the Oasis—if it's true of course!

Thanks!

I might be able to help you with this.

Tim

I too would love to see it.

It aired regularly on Libery this June but I wasn't going to sit and watch TV.

:)

Who would sit around and watch TV on a cruise? Especially a Royal Caribbean cruise—with all the FlowRiders, rock climbing walls, and mini golf! :)

Your signature has your email in it. That's what you're talking about right?

Yes but afraid I am not suppose to do this on this website. Not sure. HOWEVER, you have it now.

I don't think it will hurt as I own a bowling center, do not run a travel agency. LOL

Tim

Yes but afraid I am not suppose to do this on this website. Not sure. HOWEVER, you have it now.

I don't think it will hurt as I own a bowling center, do not run a travel agency. LOL

Tim

Tim, why can't you just tell me how you can help me instead of me emailing you?

It is on the Travel Channel in August. Here's the info via Royal Caribbean:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/gatewayPage.do?pagename=discovery_channel&pnav=3&snav=0

It was a very good show but wow, the work done must not have been very good as I was on Sovereign a few months after the drydock and it was by far the worst ship I'd ever sailed on; dirty, old - yuck. That was my first Royal Caribbean cruise and almost turned me off RCL forever. Fortunately, the Grandeur was way better.

Edited by Bookish Angel

It is on the Travel Channel in August. Here's the info via Royal Caribbean:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/gatewayPage.do?pagename=discovery_channel&pnav=3&snav=0

It was a very good show but wow, the work done must not have been very good as I was on Sovereign a few months after the drydock and it was by far the worst ship I'd ever sailed on; dirty, old - yuck. That was my first Royal Caribbean cruise and almost turned me off RCL forever. Fortunately, the Grandeur was way better.

When was the last time you watched the show? your post says you've seen the show twice.

I don't remember if it was on Travel Channel, though. Maybe The Learnign Channel, Discovery, etc.

Sorry the RCL link was old - geez, you'd think they'd update their website.

The only other avenue I can think of is to Google the title to see if anyone has it in a bit torrent that you can use:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/search.php?search=2&words=drydock-a-cruise-ship-reborn&lang=

Edited by Bookish Angel

I don't remember if it was on Travel Channel, though. Maybe The Learnign Channel, Discovery, etc.

Sorry the RCL link was old - geez, you'd think they'd update their website.

The only other avenue I can think of is to Google the title to see if anyone has it in a bit torrent that you can use:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/search.php?search=2&words=drydock-a-cruise-ship-reborn&lang=

It doesn't seem like a a safe option to download a torrent. There were warnings on the website that made it sound like it's illegal to do so.

yes it is true they took the light up anchor and put it on the Oasis Aqua theater.

They originally planned to use the logo's, but did not.

See chairmans blog from October 26,2009.

· Disappointment We had hoped to use the logo from the Sovereign above the pool in the Aqua Theatre. Unfortunately, practicality prevailed over tradition. The old logo was just too big and in too poor of condition to meet the needs of the space. *It has been replicated for this spot.

• 1 year later...
I know this thread is REALLY OLD...but this show is being re-aired Feb 16, 2012 from 9am-1pm Eastern on Planet Green (Channel 194, at least on Dish Network)

I'm glad you bumped it with new info! I remember watching this show back in 2005 before my first cruise on Carnival and being totally amazed. I'm going to go set it up to record right now :cool: Thanks!