seating suggestions in MDR

alto19

Hi All- We're sailing with our 2 year old in November, and I wanted to see how those of you who have traveled with little ones handled your seating in the MDR. Since there are only 3 of us, we assume we'll be put at a table with other people She's very well-behaved in restaurants, but we recognize that not everyone wants to share their dinner experience with a 2 year old. Will Carnival match us up with another family with kids? Can we request this, or request a table for just the 3 of us? I've cruised many times before, but never with our daughter. Thanks!

I was a family of three on a Carnival cruise and they gave us our own table. Ask for the request to be put on your reservation and just check it out as soon as you can when you board so you can change if you like. One thing I loved about our Carnival cruise was they had booths - it's so much easier to handle a toddler in a booth, so I'd request that as well if you want.

Best,

Mia

When I cruised with my grandchildren we had a table to ourselves because there were 8 of us. However I did notice that there were children at all the tables around us so it seemed as if they group the children all together in one area.

Archived