Why are Cruises Limited in 2012

schoolman

We are hoping to do a Mexican Riviera Cruise in Feb. 2012 and at the moment there are very few available. RCCL seems to have quit going out of San Diego and some of the Holland America cruises over 7 days are not listed as available. Am I too early and they will come? I hate to settle for a 7 day cruise if they are going to still have the 10 and 11 days available.

We are hoping to do a Mexican Riviera Cruise in Feb. 2012 and at the moment there are very few available. RCCL seems to have quit going out of San Diego and some of the Holland America cruises over 7 days are not listed as available. Am I too early and they will come? I hate to settle for a 7 day cruise if they are going to still have the 10 and 11 days available.

RCCL pulled out of the West Coast, last cruises will be in Jan. Disney is coming to the West Coast and will be doing Mexican Riviera cruises starting in 2011, don't remember what month. Try looking at Princess and Carnival also. Hope this helps and you can find a cruise.

RCCL pulled out of the West Coast, last cruises will be in Jan. Disney is coming to the West Coast and will be doing Mexican Riviera cruises starting in 2011, don't remember what month. Try looking at Princess and Carnival also. Hope this helps and you can find a cruise.

April 30, 2011 is the last Mexican Riviera cruise for NCL. the Star will move to Tampa.

Archived