Broadway Show - Liberty

yes, according to royal caribbean blog the upgrades are coming to Liberty when she is in dry dock, as well as the dreamworks exprience

"Liberty of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas will receive...

Broadway show (yet to be named and Liberty of the Seas only)

Royal Babies and Tots Nursery

Large 18.5-foot video screen overlooking family pool area

LCD wayfinder system

Cupcake Cupboard restaurant

Vintages lounge will be redone"

Mama Mia vote here too. Stage show far better than the movie IMHO and Grease is too old now, JMHO

Also noticed from the show times on Oasis that these 'broadway' shows don't play all week so there's plenty of other productions to see whilst on your 7 night sailing. I presume this will be the same on any other ships they decide to put a broadway show on.

Mama Mia vote here too. Stage show far better than the movie IMHO and Grease is too old now, JMHO

Also noticed from the show times on Oasis that these 'broadway' shows don't play all week so there's plenty of other productions to see whilst on your 7 night sailing. I presume this will be the same on any other ships they decide to put a broadway show on.

I wondered that too, didn't think they would do them every day, too much as you say there are productions to see too, but it would be good to see them do a real broadway show on a cruise ship. I think the Libert is the only ship they are puting them on at the moment, but that will probably change if they are popular (which I assume they will be).

Archived