H2O Zone - Swim Diapers ?

PR Cruisers

They are allowed in the Baby Splash Zone.

From their webpage:

Please note: Due to Public health regulations, children in diapers, swim diapers, pull-ups, or who are not COMPLETELY toilet trained are not allowed in the pools, whirlpools, or H2O zone. On the Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Independence of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas children in diapers, or who are not toilet trained may use the Baby Splash Zone" specially designated for them.

Not the entire H20 Zone. Just the Baby splash zone as rugrats has posted above. And that's important because I think that's where parent's get confused. They think that their child can use the entire H20 zone and that is not the case.

The Baby Splash Zone is this...

125.jpg

041.jpg

what about 1 year old on the explorer of the seas? they will not allow swim diapers at all?

Essiesmom is correct. The Exploror of the Seas has a Children's play area called Adventure Beach but it is for Potty trained children only. Children in diapers/swim diapers are not allowed. :(

The area looks like this, so its big enough to bring some kind of inflatable and set it up...

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/albums/publicspaces/12_youthareas/advocean/advbeach/gallery/_gallery.html

Not the entire H20 Zone. Just the Baby splash zone as rugrats has posted above. And that's important because I think that's where parent's get confused. They think that their child can use the entire H20 zone and that is not the case.

The Baby Splash Zone is this...

125.jpg

041.jpg

And my baby of 14 months, not potty trained, cannot take a walk inside the H2O Zone? She is not going to put her diaper inside the water....

And my baby of 14 months, not potty trained, cannot take a walk inside the H2O Zone? She is not going to put her diaper inside the water....

Honestly? That's a subject for debate. If the RCI Deck Patrol sees her, they will redirect you and her to the Baby Zone. You say "take a walk" -- but what baby just "takes a walk" through the H20 zone? :D They jump, splash, roll. It's just natural. :) It's a big, colorful, fun place. You know she will want to dive on in it.

I know its a tough age. But its not the cruise line that says no babies in diapers. Its rules set by the CDC. The cruise line just has to follow them.

I took a picture of the Deck Patrol -- standing off of the Baby Zone....

119.jpg

OP - you started asking this question several weeks ago on several different boards. You've received the correct answer each time. You child will only be allowed in the Baby Splash Zone, and can't go into the H2O Zone.

It's the way it is.

Archived