Pop Tart Store

Alrana Eris

Yes you read it right a week ago Kelloggs opened a store dedicated to pop tarts. 42nd St between 6th Ave & Broadway. I wish I had thought of taken pics of the extended menu like pop tart pretzels. and who knew pop tart sushi. I was amazed at the menu of what they made out of pop tarts. And youcan create your own "blend of pop tarts" . I don't like or eat pop tarts, I know my DH would have ordered something if line was shorter.

Its very small for what it is but if you like that touristy kitsch factor. There were long lines but then again its near times Square its a given.:D

We live in Battle Creek about five miles where Kellogg has their HQ's and one of their main plants.

We have the best smelling air pollution on certain days when they are making poptarts and other cereals at the plant.

Like I said I don't like pop tarts. I look at it this way; its so true you that you can find any type of food in NYC. besides I'm a "toaster strudel":D kind of gal

You are very much right. You can find just about any food that you can think of in NYC.

Keith

Archived