Freedom OTS Jr. Suite 9580 info plz

We are in our late 30's & platinum RCCL members. Sailing on the Freedom in 20 days it can't come any sooner. Anyone been in jr. Suite 9580? They state only some Jr. Suites have tubs. Do some have a shower and a tub? I have also seen pix of the Freedom & it looks like there is the traditional bump and another mini hump towards the front of the ship. Balconies are also a mystery. Is there a window & sliding door or is the entire wall the sliding door? This sailing brings me to diamond level which will make my 16 nighter in Jan. A blast!

Any insight, hints & info would be a great help!

We are in our late 30's & platinum RCCL members. Sailing on the Freedom in 20 days it can't come any sooner. Anyone been in jr. Suite 9580? They state only some Jr. Suites have tubs. Do some have a shower and a tub? I have also seen pix of the Freedom & it looks like there is the traditional bump and another mini hump towards the front of the ship. Balconies are also a mystery. Is there a window & sliding door or is the entire wall the sliding door? This sailing brings me to diamond level which will make my 16 nighter in Jan. A blast!

Any insight, hints & info would be a great help!

I don't know where you saw that, but all of the Junior Suites on the Freedom have the tub. (with the shower as part of it)

You will have one window and a sliding door, double width.

Bon Voyage!

Archived