ordering room service lunch for breakfast?

I am not a eggs and bacon person usually. I wonder if I can order room service lunch for breakfast. Don't they usually have a breakfast menu for you to choose from? I rather order from the lunch menu.

Yes, room service is open 24 hours a day. You may order anything & everything on the room service menu to be delivered to your cabin at your convenience ~~!!~~

Pretty sure you can order Dinner too if you wanted :o)

Not from the dining room but, you can get a BLT from the room service menu for dinner.....:D

For the "OP"....Here is the 24 hr a day menu.....

I like a BLT for breakfast myself.....

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/RoomService_247.pdf

Has anyone tried writing in a "lunch" item on the breakfast order dangler and gotten it?

Yes, I did it both ways. I wrote in the blt on the hanger with breakfast cereal order. and another morning called in blt and cereal order. Both were delievered. the delivery for the call took about 20 minutes.

Very nice.

Not from the dining room but, you can get a BLT from the room service menu for dinner.....:D

For the "OP"....Here is the 24 hr a day menu.....

I like a BLT for breakfast myself.....

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/RoomService_247.pdf

Jessemon - Thanks for posting the RS Menu, I've been looking for one! I think a steak and brie sandwich is in my future!

2 years ago on the Sensation they had a card to fill out and leave on the door at night for breakfast. My son takes meds as soon as he wakes up and needs food with them. I ordered cheerios, milk and coffee (for me!) and tipped a few dollars each time. we were even able to write what time to deliver. it was wonderful! hope they do this on the Freedom too, we sail in October.

A BLT for breakfast sounds DIVINE! I'm going to do that next May pre-excursion. I get tired of the Lido breakfast (my own fault) when we get a quick breakfast on the days we are gonig on an early excursion.

Of course, I love them anytime, but that sounds great.

I keep my dollar bills in a pocket of the shoe hanger.

Archived