Your favorite ship of all..

ava_girl_123

Miracle was the best Carnival ship, but my all time favorite was celebrity summit. Two week cruise from fort lauderdale to LA through the Panama canal. more expensive but the ship is scale up for sure.

Carnival IMAGINATION is the best. Going on my 6th sailing on her in October. I have always had a great time. If I go solo I meet plenty of new friends, if I go with friends, we have a blast. Just the right size to explore and enjoy and the staff is top notch.

I loved the Dream, and Spirit is gorgeous, like a floating museum, but my

all time fav is Valor. Victory is a close second.

Lido/Panorama deck layout on Destiny/Triumph/Conquest class does it for

me...

I have a feeling that my fav will change to Liberty in a few months!!

Definately the LEGEND!! We will be going on the Legend for the second time next month, that's how much we loved it. It's one of the cheaper cruises, which I can't understand, and I love the itinerary too. The Western Carribean is awesome. All the ports of call are beautiful in a differant way. Roatan is gorgeous. The people working on there are so friendly. Nothing bad can be said about this ship and itin. (by me anyway :D). I will be trying the Miracle next March, which I've also heard good things about.

Well, six cruises, six ships of all sizes. I have to say that my fav is Fantasy. Done Glory, Victory, Legend, Fascination, and Jubliee too.. But Fantasy's decor doesn't seem to be "over the top", and it just had the "perfect" feel for me and DW. To each his own, but Fantasy is the only ship that I've gotten off of and immediately began looking to book her again.

Archived