Your favorite ship of all..

ava_girl_123

And you can not say it is the one you are on.. ;)

Work with me here people..:p

Looking in to booking another to cure this gut wrenching horrible depressed feeling I am having since stepping off the Pride on Sunday..:(

Would like one that has longer port times..

You don't say Carnival only but for Carnival the Legend was hard to beat.

On others that really impressed me first time out was Princess Grand, RCC Freedom of Seas and Cunard Crown Jewel.

And I would have to include both Disney ships. They are so different then other lines it is worth mentioning for those that have never gone. I am one of those that believes it is as much for adults as it is for the kids because everything they do is first class. Having Goofy and Mickey hanging out by the pool with you is not such a bad thing and then there is the adults only pool.

So you ARE stuck on cruising after all eh? Miracle is awesome, I love Liberty as well. NCL Pearl is a beautiful ship if we are including none CCL ships...

Yea, I am thinking so... It is either that or just depressed that don't have anything booked yet as far as a vacation for next year goes..

Where does the Legend sail from?

And you can not say it is the one you are on.. ;)

Work with me here people..:p

Looking in to booking another to cure this gut wrenching horrible depressed feeling I am having since stepping off the Pride on Sunday..:(

Would like one that has longer port times..

any spirit class ship but the Miracle has the best staff, without a doubt

Yea, I am thinking so... It is either that or just depressed that don't have anything booked yet as far as a vacation for next year goes..

Where does the Legend sail from?

A tie between Legend and Freedom.

Legend sails from Tampa.

I have been on the Valor, Liberty and Spirit and although all were great I have to say that the Spirit is my choice for the best of the three I have experienced. Its a perfect size with easy access all around the ship.

Archived