Circle Savings Account

AndyTheK

What exact;y is the Circle Savings Account? My "My Princess" seems to be missing that section. I have "Saved and shared cruises" (with the correct number of past cruises) and "Cruise personalizer" (with both my future cruises) sections at the left.

I do have OBC coming for both future cruises - the first appears in the personalizer. and since the second is through a TA, I rely on info from them, which is correct .

Am I missing something? Should I care? :)

TIA Andy

My circle savings account shows all FCC's I have purchased for future use or are in current use for future booked cruises, and the date the unused ones must be used by. Also all shipboard credit given by Princess (not given by TA's as that does not show up there).

Shipboard credit attached to FCC's or good will credit from Guest relations also shows up in my Circle Savings Account. ;)

My circle savings account shows all FCC's I have purchased for future use or are in current use for future booked cruises, and the date the unused ones must be used by. Also all shipboard credit given by Princess (not given by TA's as that does not show up there).

Shipboard credit attached to FCC's or good will credit from Guest relations also shows up in my Circle Savings Account. ;)

Thanks Toto. As usual, good explanation.

I have no unused FCCs will have in 40 days or so. I'll look after we purchase them.

Our upcoming cruise was booked on board, so no FCC numbers there, and the OBC in the personalizer is correct.

We did use FCCs to book the next one, but that is through a TA, and the correct info appears on the booking confirmation.

What is the "goodwill" credit and how do you quality to receive it???

Thank you in advance!

It is what you may receive IF you have a real problem onboard a cruise that they can't solve to your satisfaction. You can't just do something to get it, much has to go wrong before they apply it to your account. It is usually in the form of a credit towards a future cruise. More like a 'we are sorry for the major problem credit'. ;)

I'm not sure what your problem was:rolleyes:; do you realize that on land resorts, such as St. Lucia, the Anse Chastene(?sp) people pay big bucks for an open air shower!!:D:cool:

LOL, I know you must remember! A nice balcony shower would have been great, but clean fresh water might have helped a bit. :)

Fire sprinklers................................that went off whenever the mood struck them. They seemed to like to 'rain down' while we were out on the balcony with computer, books, dinner, lunch, breakfast, etc. I was getting very good at taking a 'dive' through the balcony door to drier ground. lol Most was 'human error' we finally were told by the ships engineer. ;) We were also the only 'lucky ones (?)' this happened to.

Archived