Millennium Cabin Information

Oceangoer2

We booked 6144 for Sept 27 Canal crossing and were told by our TA that this cabin is a premium cabin because of its much larger size cabin and balcony. I would definitely book it.

Thanks...just did so. My agent didn't know anything about it, so I'm really glad I have access to a site which tells me 'available cabins' and this one was the ONLY one available in C1! Lucky day!

We're presently booked in #6136, but I see that #6144 is available. On the deck map 6144 looks larger (both cabin and balcony) than 6136. Does anyone know if this is the case?

6136 and 6144 both have HUGE balconies. You will have 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs (all padded) plus a large table. About the only difference in the staterooms is that you will have an extra 12" at the foot of the bed in 6144. (6135 and 6143 are identical, but portside) You would enjoy either one! :D Great locations as well.

Not only is 6144 wider by the 10 inches (which doesn't seem like much until you go past the end of the bed) but it has no connecting door to the suite next door. There was little or no noise through the door area when we have been in 6135, but the funiture is different in 6144 (a larger sofa instead of a love seat.) I would always opt for 6143/44 if available.

Thanks...just did so. My agent didn't know anything about it, so I'm really glad I have access to a site which tells me 'available cabins' and this one was the ONLY one available in C1! Lucky day!

Is it top secret or can you share the web address of the site with available cabins?

Is it top secret or can you share the web address of the site with available cabins?

Unfortunately Cruise Critic rules do not permit people to share the name of this site as it is a travel agency website.

6144 & 6143 are not as wide as they appear on the deck plan. There is a butler's storage closet forward of each of these rooms where the suite butlers store their rolling tea service cart and other stuff. That closet (about 3 feet wide) is not shown on the deck plan and is in fact shown as part of 6144 &6143.... that's why they look so wide. They are in fact only about 1 foot wider...but that foot is very noticable and nice.

We have been in 6143 and it is a great room. The butler storage next door is not an issue and we heard nothing from there..... Just be aware that the balcony of the storage closet (yes the only storage closet at sea with a balcony) is sometimes used by the crew for a break. Again no issue from that at all.

The balcony of these rooms is great. My guess is it's about 12 feet deep. enough room for 2 full size lounges and table/chairs.

6143 & 6144 are much better than 6135 & 6136 for 2 reasons..... 6135/36 have a connecting door to the next suite and are located across from a stewart service area. We loved the location of 6144/43 and would book either again in a second!

We sail in our first aft CC1 in January on Connie. Can't wait to decide which we like better!!!

If you want pics of 6143 (duplicate of 6144) go to our web site and look at the pics from our 2009 cruise on Summit and our 2007 on Millennium. The extra 10" or so is especially great when you are walking past the foot of the bed. While the balcony isn't quite as deep as aft (aft is about 4x depth of normal balcony while 6144/6143 is about 3x normal balcony) it is great to have the loungers out there. Congrats on the great room.

Members of our February cruise group had 6135, 6136, and aft 8172 (I think that's the number). We had 6144. Having looked at each of these cabins (all CC1s), I would pick aft cabin 8172 over all of them! It was the best of the lot, in the opinions of the members of our group. The balcony made it fabulous!

If you want pics of 6143 (duplicate of 6144) go to our web site and look at the pics from our 2009 cruise on Summit and our 2007 on Millennium. The extra 10" or so is especially great when you are walking past the foot of the bed. While the balcony isn't quite as deep as aft (aft is about 4x depth of normal balcony while 6144/6143 is about 3x normal balcony) it is great to have the loungers out there. Congrats on the great room.

Thanks so much for the pics. #6143 balcony is very much like the Equinox #1243 in size (extended/steward closet next door). We also had no noise from the 'closet'; the difference is there was no balcony off the closet (strange there is one?).

Archived