In the Steakhouse....can I....

imaboo

We ate a couple of times in the Steakhouse on our last cruise last February and were truly impressed with the quality of the food, the size of the portions and the service. IMHO the Carnival Spirit Steakhouse was better than any of the Pinnacle restaurants we have eaten in on Holland America ships. Definitely worth the the $30.

I've never cruised before..

what's the difference between the Steakhouse and the formal dining night?

where can i find prices on the steakhouse dining ?...

and why would people pay to eat in the steakhouse if they can order almost the same things on the formal dining?

Last week we were on the Legend and we went to the Steakhouse and I can tell you that it is WELL WORTH the $30 per person. What you get there would cost $100-$200.00 at an upscale restaurant. Be prepared to be there for about 2 hours. The service was excellent..and the food...was just wonderful, it's a different atmosphere than the dining room - very upscale! My husband didn't know what to expect and he loved it. We were told that we can order up to 5 coarses. By the time we got to dessert we were full, but we shared the Hazelnut Cheesecake and it's definatly big enough for two people.

Try it...I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Archived