Tampa Port Question

jmjpro

Hi, we are staying at the Marriott near the cruise terminal the day before our cruise in October. Does anyone know if there is a walmart near the cruise terminal/hotel and a beverage store? Would like to get my pop and wine to bring on the ship without packing it on the plane.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, we are staying at the Marriott near the cruise terminal the day before our cruise in October. Does anyone know if there is a walmart near the cruise terminal/hotel and a beverage store? Would like to get my pop and wine to bring on the ship without packing it on the plane.

Thanks in advance.

There is a wine shop across the street from the port @ Channelside. http://www.tampawinedesign.com It is open each day @ 11am including Sunday. The nearest store would be a Publix and you would need to take a taxi, just a little too far to walk. The wine shop is on the trolley-line from some of the hotels near the port. ( trolley stop #8)

Thanks in advance.

The closest Walmart is about 3 or 4 miles.

Be aware, that as I recall, stores in Florida are not allowed to sell any alcohol on Sunday until 11, or perhaps 11:30 A.M. I'm not 100% sure of this, but as I recall, that is the state law. Bottom line,,,run out on Saturday night and get your booze! ;)

"SKY"

Archived