lost toy

momx8

You probably need to call Carnival if it is "REALLY" important and tell them your cabin number and what was left behind. Sounds like it would be something that cabin steward would turn in to lost and found. Carnival should be able to return it to you.

my daughter left her favorite stuffed animal in her cabin. is there any chance of us having it returned. and if so, how?

Sorry, but my guess is either the cabin steward tossed it out, or claimed it to give to his kids, thinking it was a gift.

Either way very little chance it will come back.

Oh, I feel SO sorry for your daughter!

Having 2 kids, both with favorite stuff toys I know how much they get attached to them and love them with all their heart!

I sure do hope they find it!

Best of luck!

my daughter left her favorite stuffed animal in her cabin. is there any chance of us having it returned. and if so, how?

How old is your daughter, if she understands stories, it is time to tell her the story about how her favorite friend liked the cruise so much, it decided to stay on the ship. Make it like a kids story and they will feel better, it is not LOST, but now lives on the cruise ship, because it was so much FUN.

Good Luck

I tend to agree with the others - usually when things are left the stewards rightfully assumes that it was left for them, if they can use it they will keep it, if not it is tossed. People leave left over booze, shampoo, towels etc so they really can't take the time to decide what was left intentionally or accidentally. If it is of value) camera, Ipod etc they will turn it in. I would still contact them just in case.

You probably need to call Carnival if it is "REALLY" important and tell them your cabin number and what was left behind. Sounds like it would be something that cabin steward would turn in to lost and found. Carnival should be able to return it to you.

Always worth a try...

Neighbor friend kept shreds of my sisters blanket at her request as a kid...it became shreds and pieces she carried around..and returned it to her on her wedding day 27 years later at 32; in a pill bottle:).

If not, love the good happy cruise story!! And finding a brother, sister, baby relative toy animal..etc.:(

My aunt left her book in her cabin and remembered a few minutes after they got to the lido deck for breakfast on Friday morning (we just got off the Miracle). She went back to the room and the steward had already put it in the garbage can.

Well that's a bummer for me. I finished a book on each of my last 3 cruises and left them in the cabin, hoping they would find their way to the ship's library or possibly even someone on the crew would read them. But it's sad to think they may have just gotten tossed.

How old is your daughter, if she understands stories, it is time to tell her the story about how her favorite friend liked the cruise so much, it decided to stay on the ship. Make it like a kids story and they will feel better, it is not LOST, but now lives on the cruise ship, because it was so much FUN.

Good Luck

That's a great idea! If I had kids of that age, this would be the route I would take. Too sweet! :)

Thanks for that... gonna have to share that with my kids, for their kids.

Have a great night!

Good Luck

Great idea until the kid asks...."Mommy, when can we go visit my stuffed toy/friend again on the ship".....Or "Why would my best friend fluffy rather be there on the ship than with me".....:(....I can just see the tears rolling now.

As to the OP's question...You can call but expect the results will be disappointing....

Great idea until the kid asks...."Mommy, when can we go visit my stuffed toy/friend again on the ship".....Or "Why would my best friend fluffy rather be there on the ship than with me".....:(....I can just see the tears rolling now.

As to the OP's question...You can call but expect the results will be disappointing....

LoL...yes our babies require major intelligence from us...ok..fluffy was so special on the ship..helped so many other fluffy's that the ship went to the North Pole..WHERE RUDOLPH AND SANTA adopted fluffy and fluffy sent directly from rhe North Pole off-season.....:p:(:).

When I first read the post, I thought "oh well, looks like your DD has lost her toy" then I remembered when my DD was little and dragged "Bunny" around everywhere ! I bought it for her when she was 3 days old. Now, she's all grown up at 11 years old but if we had lost Bunny back then ?!?! Wow ! I would have moved heaven and earth to find the little guy.

Maybe a crew member realized someone would be looking for it and set it aside. Good luck in your search !! Really hope you find it !

Sentimental side to my family...almost 48 year old sis still has her blanket..it was mailed from a hotel in Williamsburg, VA to MT summer of 1970..now she does not sleep with it..but she still has it..and in storage I have a multiple darned little pastic faced stuffed blue baby...praying for op.

Well that's a bummer for me. I finished a book on each of my last 3 cruises and left them in the cabin, hoping they would find their way to the ship's library or possibly even someone on the crew would read them. But it's sad to think they may have just gotten tossed.

I always leave my used books and mags in the library when I'm done with them. I'm sure someone will pick it up and read it. Or the person in charge of the checking out of books will put it on the shelf. Thanks, Lynda

Ugggh, I feel for you. Last Christmas my daughter (then almost 2) lost her stuffed bunny in Macy's. She was up most of the night crying for it. Luckily thew next day a thoughtful clerk went around the store for us and found it behind the cosmetics counter. Needless to say we wrote a glowing letter to the corporate office about her. Btw, my daughter still carries around this bunny.

Archived