Can I bring bottled water with me?

october37

Just curious, does anyone know if there is a restriction on bringing bottled water for my room. I plan on bringing a big cup with straw for ice and then my water for recovery in the a.m. Gotta take some time off from my favorite rum punch!!

I assume if some is in your suitcase, no big deal. But probably can't carry on cases of it. Any thoughts?

Michelle & Jeff

Just curious, does anyone know if there is a restriction on bringing bottled water for my room. I plan on bringing a big cup with straw for ice and then my water for recovery in the a.m. Gotta take some time off from my favorite rum punch!!

I assume if some is in your suitcase, no big deal. But probably can't carry on cases of it. Any thoughts?

Michelle & Jeff

12 pack per person, may not be in checked baggage.

Yes, as long as you lug it all on yourself.

Each person is allowed 12 non alcholic drinks IN YOUR CARRY ON ONLY. (see FAQs if you want to read this and verify it)

btw the water is filtered in the buffet ... it is probably more pure than that bottled water you want to lug on... just bring your empty mug.

Like tef43 says - can take on a 12 pack each but only in CARRYON cannot be in checked luggage. Although, I find the water on board more than adequate. I just took a travel mug, filled with ice and water from Lido - though you can take water from almost anywhere including bathroom faucet - some people can only drink bottled water for some reason so lots will bring their own but they have to haul it around until the cabin is ready at 1:30

Yes, as long as you lug it all on yourself.

Each person is allowed 12 non alcholic drinks IN YOUR CARRY ON ONLY. (see FAQs if you want to read this and verify it)

btw the water is filtered in the buffet ... it is probably more pure than that bottled water you want to lug on... just bring your empty mug.

And to add...if you're planning on using the ice on board in you're water container, the water from the fountains and spigots is from th esame source as used to make the ice. So save the lugging of water in your carryon.

If you pack bottled water in your checked luggage, they will take it and you won't get it back until the last night of the cruise.

Archived