carnival fascination 9/9/10

Potter2010

Hi,

This will be my 1st cruise for me and my husband. We are really interested in going snorkeling and a few other activates but don’t know where to begin. We will be in Freeport & Nassau if anyone knows of any places please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, I would scroll down to the ports of call area ... and click on Nassau and Freeport and see if anything mentioned sounds good. Many go to the beach at a private hotel on these islands. Freeport, where the ship stops, nothing is nearby, so you will for sure need to get a taxi.

I was on the Fascination in May...and sounds like the same itinerary...in Freeport, we went to Deadman's Reef...you can contact the owner, and they pick you up right at the port...the snorkelling there was amazing. Google it and you will find all the information you need! His name is Barry, and for about $40 you will have a fantastic few hours at his beach (food and beverages extra, but cheap!) It may also be listed as Paradise Cove! Enjoy it!

I think this thread will probaly get moved, but in Nassau we went to Blackbeards island and snorkeled, (hunting for treasure, it's a little marketing scheme, but we had a great time, calm surf) The Atlantis side was getting smashed with surf the day we were there. This time we are looking at Blue Lagoon. Happy sailing and have fun!:)

Archived