CCL stock up $1.40

BigDfromTN

I normally just fax a copy of my recent brokerage statement. It show we own the shares. Be sure to black out account numbers and other sensitive data. I black out that and all balances.;)

Yes thanks I've blacked out anything personal. I'm worried though. I sold today. Will that affect anything? As long as I have the certificate proving the purchase, the sell date shouldn't matter. I hope I'm right!!!!!

Thanks

Heimey

Yes thanks I've blacked out anything personal. I'm worried though. I sold today. Will that affect anything? As long as I have the certificate proving the purchase, the sell date shouldn't matter. I hope I'm right!!!!!

Thanks

Heimey

I would fax it in. I doubt they will ask you anything else about it. If so then so be it.

Heimey, Heimey, Heimey: Do you believe in Karma? Why were you so anxious to sell?

I'm not sure what you mean. You think the stock is going to go higher or that I'm going to miss out on the OBC because I sold. I made $250 american on the stock so I'm not really out anything, however, I only did this for the OBC.

Thanks

Heimey

Thanks

Heimey

For my November cruise, they wanted to see a statement from my broker closer to my sail date. They wouldn't accept the older one, which they communicated through the TA.

Some people probably haven't run into this, so I'm just letting you know from recent experience.

The worst they can do is deny it.

Well my automobile mechanic told me and he is a friend of a friend of a friend of one of the dancers on the Dream who told him so how can this be wrong?

You're having way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way too much fun!:D

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Thanks

Heimey

As I understand it you are supposed to be a shareholder when you cruise. They probably will not catch up to you but technically you should not get it.

For my November cruise, they wanted to see a statement from my broker closer to my sail date. They wouldn't accept the older one, which they communicated through the TA.

Some people probably haven't run into this, so I'm just letting you know from recent experience.

The worst they can do is deny it.

I've got the certificate and plan on faxing it tomorrow. Did you send it in advance and they requested a more recent certificate closer to cruising or did you wait until closer to the cruise to mail in the original?

Thanks

Heimey

You keep mentioning a certificate...are you speaking about a stock cert? Isn't everything electronic now? If so, they want to see a brokers statement. I initially fexed my statement to them in June, for November. They said that they needed a statement closer to my sail date. My broker send one out quarterly, so it was no big deal.

Good luck:)

You keep mentioning a certificate...are you speaking about a stock cert? Isn't everything electronic now? If so, they want to see a brokers statement. I initially fexed my statement to them in June, for November. They said that they needed a statement closer to my sail date. My broker send one out quarterly, so it was no big deal.

Good luck:)

I request a paper copy of buys and sells (old school). My broker sent me the buy certificate in the mail and that is what I was going to fax them. Are they going to ask for a more recent buy certificate closer to my cruise? If so I guess I'll have to re-buy closer to my sail date.

Heimey: What I meant is that you are really being dishonest. That's like saying it is okay to steal something as long as you don't get caught. I am not judging but I believe in "what goes around, comes around". Therefore, if you ever get ripped off, you really can't complain about it.

well now I feel bad!!!! I didn't really look at it that way. I buy and sell stocks all day and thought this would be an easy way to make $100. I was under the belief that if you owned 100 shares of carnival stock you got OBC. Wasn't aware you had to own on your sale date just had to prove you owned it. Hence me asking all these questions. If i have to own it on my sale date, I guess I'll have to rebuy it then or rebuy it now and sit on it as I mentioned in my last post.

Thanks

Heimey

Heimey: Reread your last statement:eek: That's like saying that if you owned it at anytime in your life you should get a $100 OBC? Did you really think the incentive was to entice day traders to buy CCL stock? At least you say you feel bad about it. Hopefully, you will rebuy the stock if you want the OBC.

Heimey: Reread your last statement:eek: That's like saying that if you owned it at anytime in your life you should get a $100 OBC? Did you really think the incentive was to entice day traders to buy CCL stock? At least you say you feel bad about it. Hopefully, you will rebuy the stock if you want the OBC.

No I wasn't referring to "anytime" in your life. I am currently booked on a cruise for March. It has been booked for a couple of months now. I saw the stock price was down and bought it for the onboard credit. My belief was that if you owned the stock while booked on a cruise, you got the onboard credit. I intended to submit the buy certificate tomorrow. When the stock price went up today I sold. Thought it was a way to win twice. Once on the sell and once on the OBC. Didn't read the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

No news. New York stock exchange is up around 250 points. Just sold mine at $32.50

I bought 100 shares today. My thinking is the 100$ obc will be an incentive to cruise. If I make money on the stock that will be a plus, If the stock makes no money I will have got enjoyment form crusing. Although I will probably drink the OBC up :p

Hmmmm.......

Just thinking, There is likely at least one happy person in this bunch and one not so happy person in this bunch. Price this AM is at $34.53.

Golfadj---- Any other news on that buyout?:confused:;)

Hmmmm.......

Just thinking, There is likely at least one happy person in this bunch and one not so happy person in this bunch. Price this AM is at $34.53.

Golfadj---- Any other news on that buyout?:confused:;)

Yeah thanks for pointing that out lol!!!!! Made some money that's all that matters. Onto the next one!!!

Heimey

Archived