CCL stock up $1.40

BigDfromTN

Don't get all worked up over the little upturn. It has been going up and down about a couple bucks per share over the last three months. Like the saying says; What goes up must come down....I'm in it for the long hall for the $100.00 OBC for each of two cruises a yr. $200.00 FREE money....

I've been waiting patiently for the past few days for it to get down to $30.25 or so. Its been hovering around $31. My money is sitting in an account ready to buy 100 shares as soon as it hits that threshhole. It looks like I might have to wait a few more days for it to go back down. But as others have said, it is purely based on the fact that the market as a whole is up 240 points as I type. I just want it to go down for a few minutes than it can go as high as the sky. We have three cruises planned for the next 16 months (one of them being a 15 day) so I'll be thrilled if I don't lose any money and still get the 2-$100 OBC and 1-$250 OBC.:D

I've been waiting patiently for the past few days for it to get down to $30.25 or so. Its been hovering around $31. My money is sitting in an account ready to buy 100 shares as soon as it hits that threshhole. It looks like I might have to wait a few more days for it to go back down. But as others have said, it is purely based on the fact that the market as a whole is up 240 points as I type. I just want it to go down for a few minutes than it can go as high as the sky. We have three cruises planned for the next 16 months (one of them being a 15 day) so I'll be thrilled if I don't lose any money and still get the 2-$100 OBC and 1-$250 OBC.:D

This may be a dumb question, but do you have to buy the stock three times for each cruise or can you use the same certificate for more than one. I see you have 3 cruises booked. That would work out for you quite well if you could use one certificate for all three.

thanks

Heimey

This may be a dumb question, but do you have to buy the stock three times for each cruise or can you use the same certificate for more than one. I see you have 3 cruises booked. That would work out for you quite well if you could use one certificate for all three.

thanks

Heimey

As long as you own at least 100 shares, you are good. Buy 100 and the OBC is good for as long as you own 100.

The same 100 shares earns you the OBC on every cruise you book.

what happens when you sell and how would they know if you did. I bought 100 shares last week for an upcoming cruise in March. I haven't faxed that in yet. I just sold that stock today. I have the certificate for the buy. How would they know if i sold?

Thanks

Heimey

HMMMM.......

Thats $450.00 of OBC. Maybe up your buy price a bit and still come out. However, it very well may come down in the next day, week, or month.???

I bought 100 shares today. My thinking is the 100$ obc will be an incentive to cruise. If I make money on the stock that will be a plus, If the stock makes no money I will have got enjoyment form crusing. Although I will probably drink the OBC up :p

what happens when you sell and how would they know if you did. I bought 100 shares last week for an upcoming cruise in March. I haven't faxed that in yet. I just sold that stock today. I have the certificate for the buy. How would they know if i sold?

Thanks

Heimey

I normally just fax a copy of my recent brokerage statement. It show we own the shares. Be sure to black out account numbers and other sensitive data. I black out that and all balances.;)

i bought 100 shares today. My thinking is the 100$ obc will be an incentive to cruise. If i make money on the stock that will be a plus, if the stock makes no money i will have got enjoyment form crusing. although i will probably drink the obc up :p

i resemble that remark!!!!:d

Archived