Captains Club and Crown and Anchor Society

emergencymedic

No, you accumulate credits separately on RC and X but once you are select on X or Platinum on RC or higher, a you get the equivalent status on the other sister line although there isn't a D+ on X, Elite is the highest status currently.

Does anyone know if the Royal Carribean Cruise Lines Crown and Anchor Society and the Celebrity Captains Club can put the cruise credits together. Since they are both sister companies.

Im a platinium member with crown & anchor, and went on my 1st celebrity cruise this past January. I am cruising on the Solstice on 9/24 and am listed as a Select member with captains club. I had a conceirge room in January on the Summit which gives me 2 credits, and this coming cruise I will receive 2 more. Hopefully, that will give me Elite on celebrity.

Hi

I had the same question last Febuary when i sailed with RCL for the first time, I had cruised with celebrity in the past so I had signed up as a Captains club member. RCL and Celebrity customer service informed me that I have to have a least 5 cruises on RCL or celebrity to quailify for the credits on either line. So you have to get to 5 cruises on one line before you can start collecting credits on the other line. I hope this helps. YOR

Im a platinium member with crown & anchor, and went on my 1st celebrity cruise this past January. I am cruising on the Solstice on 9/24 and am listed as a Select member with captains club. I had a conceirge room in January on the Summit which gives me 2 credits, and this coming cruise I will receive 2 more. Hopefully, that will give me Elite on celebrity.

There are two ways to get Elite. One is to get ten Celebrity cruise credits (RCI cruise credits do not count), the other is to get Diamond status on RCI by getting ten RCI cruise credits (Celebrity cruise credits do not count). In other words, if you have five cruise credits with RCI and then earn five cruise credits with Celebrity, you have five cruise credits with RCI and five cruise credits with Celebrity, not ten cruise credits with either one or both.

Hi

I had the same question last Febuary when i sailed with RCL for the first time, I had cruised with celebrity in the past so I had signed up as a Captains club member. RCL and Celebrity customer service informed me that I have to have a least 5 cruises on RCL or celebrity to quailify for the credits on either line. So you have to get to 5 cruises on one line before you can start collecting credits on the other line. I hope this helps. YOR

Correct. Select/Platinum statuses are recprocal, Elite/Diamond statuses are reciprocal, Classic/Gold statuses are not.

Im a platinum member with crown & anchor, and went on my 1st celebrity cruise this past January. I am cruising on the Solstice on 9/24 and am listed as a Select member with captains club. I had a conceirge room in January on the Summit which gives me 2 credits, and this coming cruise I will receive 2 more. Hopefully, that will give me Elite on celebrity.

That will give you only 4 Capt's Club credits as your C&A credits don't count towards your X status. You have Select status on X because of you are C&A Platinum. To be Elite you need to accumulate 10 credits on X or get your C&A status on RC to Diamond.

Hi

You have to have at least 5 credits or be X Elite or C&A Platinum to get equivalent status on the other sister line. You can collect cruise credits on the line you sail on from the first cruise but they are not accumative or added with the credits you already have with the sister line. I have 4 credits with X but am Elite with them because of my C&A Diamond status.

Hi

Correct. Select/Platinum statuses are recprocal, Elite/Diamond statuses are reciprocal, Classic/Gold statuses are not.

You have to have at least 5 credits or be X Elite or C&A Platinum to get equivalent status on the other sister line. You can collect cruise credits on the line you sail on from the first cruise but they are not accumative or added with the credits you already have with the sister line. I have 4 credits with X but am Elite with them because of my C&A Diamond status.

I've got to start reading the whole quote-- robtulipe is correct; I was thinking yor1969 was referring to the reciprocity of the statuses, which is what the CSR's were probably referring to. You don't have to get 5 credits on one line to start earning credits on the other, just that the credits do not combine and the reciprocity of statuses I referred to does not begin until you have 5 credits with one line or the other, giving you Select or Platinum status.

A side note, an often overlooked feature is thatg the cruise credits one earns with Azamara do combine with Celebrity cruise credits. It would be more proper to refer to them all as RCI points and Celebrity/Azamara points.

I don't know why I find this so confusing.

So, I have 5 C&A RCCL credits (Platinum) and will have 5 after this cruise on Celebrity (I'm Select) Jan. 2011. This means no upgrade to Elite because they don't combine?

The 10 cruise credits don't mean anything unless they are on the same line?

Thanks.

I don't know why I find this so confusing.

So, I have 5 C&A RCCL credits (Platinum) and will have 5 after this cruise on Celebrity (I'm Select) Jan. 2011. This means no upgrade to Elite because they don't combine?

The 10 cruise credits don't mean anything unless they are on the same line?

Thanks.

Correct.

If Diamond/Elite status is so important to you, stick to one line until you get there. It will then become reciprocal.

celebrity and royal carribean are owned by the same company but do not let you have credit put together for cruises they keep the crown and anchor society and captains club seperate. however when you reach a certain level in one they will match that level on the other

A group of us will be making our first Celebrity cruise, having been "Loyal to Royal" in the past. Some won't be joining us because they understood their loyalty credits would essentially go for naught. I understand the reason for the two separate programs, and I have a suggestion...allow established loyalty program cruisers "double credit" on the first crossover cruise to encourage that first time. In other words, when a Crown and Anchor member takes a Celebrity cruise for the first time, he gets his first credit with X, and credit for C&A. From there cruises are credited to each line's program as per usual. In our case, the policy would have likely led to three more cabin sales.

You will still be Select on Celebrity, what counts is which line you have the higest number of points. Assuming the two cruises you mention are your only Celebrity cruise, you will have 4 credits with them but be Select due to your status on Royal.

Archived