Return BA Flights home to UK(LHR)

dundalkspur

We are booked with Princess for our BA flight home from MIA to LHR .How did you guys manage to book your seats before hand? They will not give us the booking reference beforehand as they said it is a group booking and only Princess can choose the seats?

Just wondering if they have screwed up again as we cannot check in on line?

We are booked with Princess for our BA flight home from MIA to LHR .How did you guys manage to book your seats before hand? They will not give us the booking reference beforehand as they said it is a group booking and only Princess can choose the seats?

Just wondering if they have screwed up again as we cannot check in on line?

You will generally find that Princess will release the airline locator number to you a couple of weeks before the flight at which point you can go ahead and choose seats etc.

Hi

I have just done this with Princess, for BA flights. You need to call Princess flight dept 4 days before you travel and they can pre book your outbound seat numbers. Coming home is not so easy, they say that you can email them from the ship before you come home, but they did not reply. Luckily I am a travel agent, so I emailed my office 3 days before I came home and they pre booked my return seat for me.

You will nbot be able to get your booking reference to check in on line as it is a group booking.

Good luck.:)

Is this late seat selection b/c of the airline chosoen or b/c of booking thru Princess?

They told us if do the new air program with them for JFk to London..we can call Delta right away & get our seats arranged..... if that is not true we could never consider that... late seat selection leads to the worst seats..

Hi

I have just done this with Princess, for BA flights. You need to call Princess flight dept 4 days before you travel and they can pre book your outbound seat numbers. Coming home is not so easy, they say that you can email them from the ship before you come home, but they did not reply. Luckily I am a travel agent, so I emailed my office 3 days before I came home and they pre booked my return seat for me.

You will nbot be able to get your booking reference to check in on line as it is a group booking.

Good luck.:)

Not so. I have always managed to get a booking locator from Princess. We have one for our cruise in Europe, and i will ask them for the details for our Caribbean cruise in January as I have to book special meals. It has never been a problem.

I have twice been refused flight locators, once in 2007 when we travelled to join a NZ and Australia Princess cruise as part of a group booking using Singapore Airlines and again in 2009 when we travelled to Miami with American Airlines to join Ruby Princess. On the first occasion we could only get our seats at check-in but on the second the Princess agent booked us 8 seats together on the plane. On both occasions the flights were scheduled departures where Princess had blockbooked seats.

Hi There

Never had a problem just got the reference number from Princess,

for our Quebec flights we had number months in advance could not book seats until 24 hours out but could log in and see food selection, movies etc

yours Shogun

Hi There

Never had a problem just got the reference number from Princess,

for our Quebec flights we had number months in advance could not book seats until 24 hours out but could log in and see food selection, movies etc

yours Shogun

Hi Shogun, are you joining us in October?

Archived