Paradise & Inspiration Panama Canal Cruises

richcrow

I received a post from Carnival on my Facebook Link that stated that the Inspiration was relocating to Longbeach, CA and the Paradise was moving to Tampa, FL in Dec. 2011. The post also said that this will provide two 14 day Panama Canal Cruises in Dec. 2011. I haven't been able to find any such cruises listed on Carnival's website. Does anyone have any info concerning these cruises? I missed out on the Elation relocation cruise when she relocated from San Diego to here in Mobile :mad: and don't want to make the same mistake again.:)

Thanks for the info. Found another posting on the same subject right after I made my post. Hate those CC'r that don't make a search before posting!:o

There was a thread on here earlier I was reading. Someone who is on one of those ships said they got a email from Carnival advising of the change of ships. Otherwise I wouldnt have known.

Im just guessing, but Id guess that the 4 week dry dock that is being done on all the ships dry docking east and having the balconies added and waterworks .. the two Fantasy class ships out of Calif, neither of them got either waterworks or balconys. So, they brought Elation to Mobile from Calif and now the Paradise, so they can get waterworks? Thats my hypothesis.

Archived