New Cruise Docs...Can't view OBC

patrice1

With the old docs, I could see my OBC once the cruise was paid in full. As of 9/1, the docs are all new & there's no place for OBC to show up. Spoke with CCL Miami by phone & they said they noticed, but didn't know if management knew, so they sent an email to them letting them know there are problems with the new docs.

I'm not going to buy Funship $'s for an OBC and not have a printout before I leave to bring onboard in case there's a problem. It appears my TA will have to email me something showing my OBC to bring with me, which is OK, but, dang, I should be able to see my OBC in my docs...you can see everything else!

Unfortunately the instructions contained in the other thread are not working for me, I also booked with a TA so there is no My Billing tab. I did save a copy of my docs before the change and it does show there so I can always print that if needed.

I called and asked since the OBC was on the old format, was told it wasn't made a feature of the new format but "the computer will know what you have and it will be applied" was the answer I got.

Yeah plan to make a copy of the other page just to bring with. If you do buy OBC you will get a receipt for it from Carnival.

There's no "My Billing", as I booked through a TA. Also, it states on "My Cruise Details" that my cabin is an "Oceanview" when it is, in fact, a balcony. When I click on the tab below for "My Stateroom" it describes it as a balcony. It appears to me that there are a few gliches! I should not have to go thru my TA to find out what my OBC is.

Archived