Oasis JS - removable shower heads

Aprille

Hey my friend Aprille,

Not sure on the JS's but for sure the shower heads did come off in our D cabin on Oasis. Merion Mom reported live (I had forgotten this) that the heads do not slide up and down like on other ships but are removeable.

You are one smart cookie booking that JS....yikes the D cabins are very tight and after mainly sailing in JS cabins...really tight. I vowed that if I ever do Oasis/Allure again..it will be in a JS.

You will have tons of fun on that huge ship. We had a ball with our kids and new grandbaby...yes, we travelled with a 10 month old. It was a very different cruise but still great fun.

Took the Indy in a JS about two months after that ( unbeliveable price) and had just as much fun. So..Oasis is different and so worth trying but we decided that until prices come down...we will stay with the Freedom class.

Hope things are good...we are fine..

XXOO, Deb

Hi, Deb! wavey.gif

Yeah, we only did a D once on a 4-nighter and said never again! LOL! Plus I'm trying to show my parents (who have only cruised on Disney) how a REAL cruise line does it. :D Our connecting JSs are on the hump on Central Park. Can't wait. We don't even care what Gaston does. As long as we can depart Ft Lauderdale on schedule, we don't care where they take us!

How adorable is that granddaughter of yours?! goodvibes.gif

We'll manage with whatever kind of shower head we have. Dad will take spit baths if he has to. :p

You still got the sbcglobal.net email address? I'm going to send you a quick email...

You do know that the JS's have tubs and not stall showers, right? Just pointing this out since I've got pretty bad arthritis in my hip (yup, replacement on the horizon) and have a bit of an effort getting in and out of the tubs in the suites (they are much higher than your average bathroom tubs - more like our jacuzzi which I tend to avoid).

Archived