Working on a review but need help

CruiseAdict218

Im working on a review and i can't figure out how to put pictures on it can someone help??

If you're going to post it on this board, then, if you're using Internet Explorer, you can just copy and paste. For some reason, I can't copy/paste with Firefox or Chrome... weird. If you're writing a review that you're going to submit to CC, then you can't include pictures...

If you're going to post it on this board, then, if you're using Internet Explorer, you can just copy and paste. For some reason, I can't copy/paste with Firefox or Chrome... weird. If you're writing a review that you're going to submit to CC, then you can't include pictures...

I was planning on writing one on the boards so thanks i use firefox but i do have internet explorer

Im working on a review and i can't figure out how to put pictures on it can someone help??

On the line at the top of the box which shows the font type and size, there is a paper clip.

Click on that and a new window opens up where you can browse to select pictures on your computer or put in URLs to get pictures that are on the internet.

Once you have made your selections, click on "upload"

When the upload is complete, close out that box and you can then complete your post as normal.

Archived