Private Guide Recommendations for Dubrovnik and Kotor

forshping

KOTOR

I also did a Private Guide tour in Croatia which also was amazing. the tour I booked with them was "Unesco Towns of Kotor, Budva, Perast and Bay of Kotor.  Our guide was George and one of the bests guides we have had. 

Our first stop was Perast which is protected by Unesco. It is being restored and was probably one of the quaintest places I have been. We took a boat ride (which was 5 euros extra) over to Perast Gospe od Skarpjela. It is an amazing man made island, made by fisherman from Perast, shaped like a boat with a church built on it. Highly recommend doing this.

Kotor was an amazing city. You have to pay 2euro each to go into the walled city but definitely worth it. The whole town was amazing. I could have spent hours there.

We did not have time to go to Budva but that was ok as these other 2 places we amazing.

Again Private Guides did an amazing job. There guides in both cities were the best. I give them 10 stars.

privateguidesteam@gmail.com      this is their email

Edited by BAnders

If I'm not mistaken Kotor is in Montenegro. 

I've been to both places and yes, they are beautiful. Especially the cruise in and out of Kotor. Interesting to see a 9 year old thread pulled up. 

Edited by ORV