Easier to read Deck Plans please

jorapp

Is it just me? I find the Deck Plans (both on the web page and those fold out printed things) hard to read. What confuses me the most is all the white spaces. Are they public walking areas? open ceiling areas? Crew-only areas? They seem to be all the above and more. :confused:

Could RCI please color code the public "foot paths" or give them some kind of texture/pattern please? I love to explore the ships, but don't want to wander into non-public areas. Nor do I like backtracking when I reach a dead end. Thanks.

Am I the only one? :rolleyes:

Is it just me? I find the Deck Plans (both on the web page and those fold out printed things) hard to read. What confuses me the most is all the white spaces. Are they public walking areas? open ceiling areas? Crew-only areas? They seem to be all the above and more. :confused:

Could RCI please color code the public "foot paths" or give them some kind of texture/pattern please? I love to explore the ships, but don't want to wander into non-public areas. Nor do I like backtracking when I reach a dead end. Thanks.

Am I the only one? :rolleyes:

I'm with you!!

Archived