If you say pretty please then you get the one you want!

grammy c

Have been watching out on the website I use, to try and get a definite cabin assignment, but until today all were gurantees. One pops up today that is way better than waiting to be assigned, so I call the TA only to fine out theres a little quirk to the process to get it. There are promos attached that make them cheaper, but still a gurantee. So I say to the TA, can you call them and ask if I give up the promos can I have it. Long story short he goes through customer care, and then through a supervisor and then all of a sudden it's mine and I THINK I must have gotten some sort of disc. cause its cheaper that they're showing on there site. Needless to say TA did a great job and those 28 days on the Sapphire next Oct. will be in the comfort I will be thinking about all year. Ask and you shall recieve, sometimes! :rolleyes:

Showing the value of having a great TA to work with

We always book inside cabins and most TA don't want to bother because they don't get much for inside cabins. I would love to find a TA likeyours

will keep trying

congrats on your cabin and TA

Ole Dot

Archived