LounVal

"504 Honeymoon / Anniversary Package

Sparkling Wine and strawberries in your stateroom upon embarkation

Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening

Honeymooners' Champagne and Cake party

Honeymoon photograph

Romantic dinner for two in Bistro with a complimentary bottle of wine

$135.00"

There has been some debate about whether the package is worth the price. I would be more willing to send it to friends celebrating a honeymoon/anniversary than I would be to buy it for myself.

Can anyone comment on the anniversary package? I believe it is $140. What does it include?

The Anniversary package used to be a bargain until they raised the price, now we no longer order it.

It includes sparkling wine and a plate (6-8) chocolate covered strawberries at embarkation. Dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine at Le Bistro....about a $65 value. They send a plate of mystery canape's to the cabin one afternoon. It also includes a party where they serve champagne (or possibly sparkling wine) and cake.......and take a 5x7 photo that you get.

I was going to say I thought it was much cheaper when we booked it last year. We're taking a cruise next summer w/ my parents and I was going to order it for them (we're leaving on their 44th anniversary) but I think I'll do something different.

I was going to say I thought it was much cheaper when we booked it last year. We're taking a cruise next summer w/ my parents and I was going to order it for them (we're leaving on their 44th anniversary) but I think I'll do something different.

I think they had the price at $79 last year if my memory is correct...:eek:

I agree with sparks, I would probably order if for someone else but for myself I would just do the special romantic Le Bistro dinner.

Maybe you could just get some OBC for them to decide how to use....

I agree, it used to be a "MUST HAVE" on every cruise, I have done 9 NCL cruises, ordered 7 packages, after they raised the price SO much in one price adjustment, I do not order it anymore. I like Cagney's so much more than LeBistro anyway. It used to be I ate in BOTH rest. because of the package, paid for the upgrade on Lobster for both of us, now, I usually go to Cagneys and maybe the Italian.

mew1

Archived