I can't believe it

north east girl

Hi All, Just had to tell you all that we have been upgraded to Princess Grill from an A3.

How wonderful is that, christmas has come early for me.

A very happy

Catherine

Wow North east girl, that's terrific! Congrats! Have a fantastic time!

Salacia

So pleased to hread of your good news,have a sim[ply wonderful time, and if you see the Commodore, or his wife, please give them my regards.

Have a visit to Sir Samuels and think how envious I am.

I have to wait until Nov 27th

Best wishes

Lynn

So pleased to hread of your good news,have a sim[ply wonderful time, and if you see the Commodore, or his wife, please give them my regards.

Have a visit to Sir Samuels and think how envious I am.

I have to wait until Nov 27th

Best wishes

Lynn

Thanks Lynn, We are next to the cabin we had in May. This is so unexpected, I'm on my own Tony has gone out with friends. He has not took his phone with him. Can't wait to tell him.

It would be nice if we did bump into the Commodore and his wife. Will pass on your regards.

Your trip will soon come round and then it will be christmas.

Catherine

Great news :)

I just hope they can get the engine fixed, if they do then she will still be able to make it in time. :eek:

Hi Lanky Lad. I don't know what caused the delay in departing from Quebec, but I don't think there's a problem with the engine because Valentino who is on board QM2 now posted just a short time ago they're going at just about max speed.

Cheers,

Salacia

Hi Lanky Lad. I don't know what caused the delay in departing from Quebec, but I don't think there's a problem with the engine because Valentino who is on board QM2 now posted just a short time ago they're going at just about max speed.

She said that they were doing 25 knots. That's not full speed, although it is a common service speed.

:)

She said that they were doing 25 knots. That's not full speed, although it is a common service speed.

:)

Hi William Dean. You are right, she is not doing full speed. I wrote that the ship was going "just about full speed". If I remember correctly her full speed is 29.62 knots and her cruising speed is 26 knots. I don't know why, but the on recent voyages, the speed at which she travels has been reduced. Fuel economy perhaps?

But you raise an interesting question: why can't QM2 make up the 6 hours lost as a result of delayed departure from Quebec on Thursday? :confused:

Regards,

Salacia

I haven't been on here for ages as we aren't travelling with Cunard until next May :( Still QV in May & QM2 in October 2010 :D

How lovely to read this as the first post I see. Congratulations Catherine!

I see Cunard put something in your tea when you first boarded too.

We also booked a 'one off' TA on QM2 in 2006 & our next voyages will be our 9th & 10th :D

Hi Bisham boo and Heywood,

Looking forward to meeting you in Manchester. Got the train tickets, told Tony today what is happening.

I keep thinking I need to check my voyage personaliser just in case it goes back to our original booking.

I've printed off the e ticket and luggage labels, they just cannot take it back now.

Catherine

I haven't been on here for ages as we aren't travelling with Cunard until next May :( Still QV in May & QM2 in October 2010 :D

How lovely to read this as the first post I see. Congratulations Catherine!

I see Cunard put something in your tea when you first boarded too.

We also booked a 'one off' TA on QM2 in 2006 & our next voyages will be our 9th & 10th :D

Hi Cinta, I was so surprised when I saw it I just had to spread the news.

Where are you going in October?

Catherine

Archived