Liberty

court1683

Sailing on the Liberty of the Seas for our honeymoon out of Miami 10/10/10. Anyone have any recent stories or pictures that they would like to share with us. This is our first cruise and we are very excited!

-The Future Mr. & Mrs.

I am with you on this cruise. Although i havent been on the liberty, i have been on its sister ships, you will love it, i love the promanade deck sitting at cafe people watching, the ice show is not to be missed too many good things to mention. see you on board

Sailing on the Liberty of the Seas for our honeymoon out of Miami 10/10/10. Anyone have any recent stories or pictures that they would like to share with us. This is our first cruise and we are very excited!

-The Future Mr. & Mrs.

I am with you on this cruise. Although i havent been on the liberty, i have been on its sister ships, you will love it, i love the promanade deck sitting at cafe people watching, the ice show is not to be missed too many good things to mention. see you on board

We're on the 10/10 sailing as well. Feel free to join our roll call thread. Congratulations on your first cruise! Nothing quite like it!

Just a few tips based on our experiences. When boarding, most folks head to the Windjammer for a bite to eat but it's usually packed. We head straight to the Royal Promenade on deck 5, stake out some seats at the pub, and scoop some munchies from the Promenade Cafe. They have pizza, croissant sandwiches (yum), cookies, pastries and whatnot. The Royal Promenade venues are usually undiscovered by this time and you can relax and watch the folks walk by with their mouths agape as they discover the "WOW" factor of the larger class ships.

Our ideal San Juan stop consists of a light breakfast at La Bombonera, the quintessential Puerto Rican cafe that serves up the very best pastries (mallorcas), fresh oj and local ambience. Then we take a leisurely stroll through the streets and end up at the fortress at the harbor entrance. After a stroll back through town it's time for a cold one at a local cafe then back on board.

Bon Voyage!

Get the breakfast Mallorcas at La Bombonera in San Juan...Get a Bushwacker at the airport in St. Maarten and enjoy the amazing sight of people hanging on the fence as the jet engines hit them full force on takeoff..U Tube this if you want a glimpse....:eek:

Get the breakfast Mallorcas at La Bombonera in San Juan...Get a Bushwacker at the airport in St. Maarten and enjoy the amazing sight of people hanging on the fence as the jet engines hit them full force on takeoff..U Tube this if you want a glimpse....:eek:

As Homer would say "mmmm mallorcas". Bon Voyage!

We've been on the Liberty twice. We love it! Be sure to take plenty of time to explore the ship. On our first sailing we didn't see it all, we had our whole family with us. So, this last time we made it a priority. Check out the Helipad. It was awesome to be at the very front of the ship, and the hottubs that hang over the side of the ship are fun too. Have a great cruise and congrats!

Archived