Shuttle Bus Cost from Port Canaveral to Coco Beach

MOONMOUNTAIN

Can anyone tell me what the cost is for the shuttle bus from Port Canaveral to Coco Beach

we are in port just a few hours and heard there is a shuttle bus? What is there to see or

do in Cocoa Beach.

I think it is less than $20...there isn't too much to see and do there. You can go to the beach, not a great beach. You can go to Ron Jons and Cocoa Beach Surf Co shops and a few other stores. There are some decent bars/restaurants but you will still need to walk...if you are only there for a few hours I would say to stay on the ship unless you want to shop...you won't miss much.

Can anyone tell me what the cost is for the shuttle bus from Port Canaveral to Coco Beach

we are in port just a few hours and heard there is a shuttle bus? What is there to see or

do in Cocoa Beach.

I believe that we paid $10 pp, they give you a ticket and you can go back & forth as many times as you want.

there is also a free shuttle - we found that out after we got back on board the ship.

instead of going to where u board the shuttles for excursions go in the other direction that is where u will find the free shuttle.....

we just got from a carnival cruise sept 5

We paid $15.00 pp. We were really glad we went on it, the area was pretty enjoyable. There is definitely a lot of walking involved though. We visited the shops and then we went to the beach. We also went out for lunch at the Sandbar Sports Grill (given a coupon on the bus). It was really good and prices were great.

do in Cocoa Beach.

$10pp for the entire day. They give you a ticket and you use that to get back on as many times as you like.

Archived