It's Ba-ack!

patrice1

The amount you have on your onboard credit now shows on your online cruise documents at the Carnival website - regardless of whether you used a TA or a PVP to book. Big relief for us!:D I was worried I wouldn't be able to print anything out before next month's cruise. Very happy it's fixed!

The amount you have on your onboard credit now shows on your online cruise documents at the Carnival website - regardless of whether you used a TA or a PVP to book. Big relief for us!:D I was worried I wouldn't be able to print anything out before next month's cruise. Very happy it's fixed!

it still doesn't show if you are booked with a group however...bummer...

I just went to our documents (for our cruise in 10 days) and no OBC shows up and there is no line for them either. We booked through a Carnival PVP and we did not book as a group. On my old documents I printed before the change, it was listed. Carnival says it's there and will show up on my S & S account. There isn't even a box for OBC, where are you seeing this?

I just went to our documents (for our cruise in 10 days) and no OBC shows up and there is no line for them either. We booked through a Carnival PVP and we did not book as a group. On my old documents I printed before the change, it was listed. Carnival says it's there and will show up on my S & S account. There isn't even a box for OBC, where are you seeing this?

On the "Invoice", look for the box under the "Cruise Itemized Charges". Mine says:

Onboard credit: $XXX

All amounts specified are in US Dollars, etc.

That box is not even on the docs. I am thinking that because we leave on the 26th, maybe it is too close to incorporate that change into the documents that might have been already sent onward. Anyway, I'm not worried, unlike many posters on cruise critic, I find working with our PVP very easy and if something was billed wrong, they fix it (usually just apply it as credit on the next cruise) Carnival tells me it is there, just not on the docs, so I'm going with that and we'll check when we get on the ship.

Because I booked through a group mine just says "as agreed" and from past experience Carnival will screw up the on board credits. I have checked and yes indeed they are missing a $50 credit. This will make three consecutive cruises they have managed to screw up my OBC and, since you can not see it, I will just have to take their word that it is fixed.

Here are the boxes on my docs for our cruise

CRUISE ITEMIZED CHARGES

Cruise amount

Air supplement

Packages/Transfers

Pre Paid Gratuities

Administration/Fees

*Federal Taxes/Fees

Airport Fees

Vacation protection

Deviation Fee

Fuel Supplement

TOTAL

PRE SAIL ITEMIZED CHARGES

Shore excursions

Spa Treatments

Transfers

TOTAL

Here are the boxes on my docs for our cruise

CRUISE ITEMIZED CHARGES

Cruise amount

Air supplement

Packages/Transfers

Pre Paid Gratuities

Administration/Fees

*Federal Taxes/Fees

Airport Fees

Vacation protection

Deviation Fee

Fuel Supplement

TOTAL

PRE SAIL ITEMIZED CHARGES

Shore excursions

Spa Treatments

Transfers

TOTAL

Our docs are listed exactly as noted above. I called our PVP who stated her records showed our onboard credit. She was able to email me a "cabin confirmation" which did show our correct onboard credit so I can print and take with us.

K

We are cruising in 18 days and our documents look just like the one shown...no OBC line. I have an email from the online agency we booked with showing our OBC. Think I will contact them. I would hate to get there and not have any confirmation of our credit. :eek:

Well this is interesting...

just checked and the $50 we get for FCC is listed on the first one but not on the second one (we are doing a B2B)....

last week they were BOTH listed?????

Also the stockholder's OBC is not listed on either.....

oh joy!!

On the "new form":

First there was no OBC listed

Two days ago it showed $300

Today it shows $200 (this is going the wrong way, maybe I better quit checking)

The actual should be $400. If you contact Carnival they can e-mail you a reservation confirmation that shows the correct amount.

Archived