parisien garden

Travellers123

Hi,

we are on the Constellation on the 20th of Nov for the Thanksgiving cruise out of Ft L. i have been trying to find out about nad look at some pictures of the parisien Carden and it's facilities that we ma wish to buy when we get onboard. Can anyone help and point us in the right direction to what wherefore and some pictures so we can make our minds up beofre we go.

Many thaks

Sam

I can't find a link to pictures, but I can tell you that it is a very relaxing area. There are several different types of Saunas and Steam rooms. Some have aromatherapy, some have large relaxing, tiled, reclined seating. There are 2 specialty (multi-type sprays) showers. There are also warmed, tiled lounge seating in an low-lit area.

There is hardly ever anyone in there. It seems like your own private spa. It is co-ed (swimsuits necessary), so you can enjoy it with a spouse/significant other.

If you purchase it on the first day, they have had a "special" price for the entire cruise, rather than pay $20 per day per person. Last year we paid $169 per couple for a 10 day cruise. We hope to do the same this year.

Chooz2Cruz gives a very good description. On day one you can take a tour of the facility. Make sure all the equipment and shaowers are working properly prior to buying. We bought this package twice on 2 different ships. The first time the heated lounger was not working at all same with some of the fancy showers. On the second ship one of the stream rooms was not working and again the showers were wonky. We will not buy this again as my patience is limited and sitting in stream rooms and on loungers in a darkish room tends to get to me after about 5 minutes. Guess I just can't sit still and relax for very long. Next time I will just use the free sauna in the change room that has a nice big portal and save the $ for other stuff.

Archived