Is this a decent cabin

cantwait4cruise

We are on the empress deck of Ecstasy right near the second set of elevators. It looks like we are under the dining room and above other staterooms. There are only certain times that people will be in the dining room right and when people are there it probably won't be really noisy anyhow?

:confused:

We had E123 which is right behind the middle elevators and it was a great location. I never heard anything.

I guess you must be more aft of those elevators, as I dont think we were below the dining room, but it would be quiet anyway, since it is carpeted... more aft, under the galley is the only problem, not the dining room itself.

• 1 month later...
We had E123 which is right behind the middle elevators and it was a great location. I never heard anything.

I guess you must be more aft of those elevators, as I dont think we were below the dining room, but it would be quiet anyway, since it is carpeted... more aft, under the galley is the only problem, not the dining room itself.

Fire- So E83 should be pretty okay then too right? You'd have to go around to get to like Guest Services right? Thanks!

Yes, its behind a wall you have to go out of the hallway and around to the atrium. In fact the doors were locked and closed when we disembarked, so its a whole separate area where the doors to the cabins are. I wasnt bothered by noise either time Iv been on Empress.

Yes, its behind a wall you have to go out of the hallway and around to the atrium. In fact the doors were locked and closed when we disembarked, so its a whole separate area where the doors to the cabins are. I wasnt bothered by noise either time Iv been on Empress.

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it!

Archived