Milk onboard

augusta78

With a 4 year old and 20 month old we go through a lot of milk. Is it included or extra on the cruise? When I called Carnival they said they weren't sure.

Its included. Both white and chocolate. Grab a bunch off the Buffet and stick them in your mini-fridge. Or order them from room service.

Its included. Both white and chocolate. Grab a bunch off the Buffet and stick them in your mini-fridge. Or order them from room service.

Only take as many as you are going to use within a short period of time as the fridge is just a glorified cooler - it is not a true fridge and just keeps things cool but not cold. Maybe put them in a small soft sided cooler with ice in it in the fridge if they like cold milk

Or better yet maybe the rep ought to take a cruise and find out some of the more trivial stuff.

How many times have you heard things from PVP's or cust service agents that you knew weren't right just from cruising so much? I think it's funny. But hey, probably allot of these folks have never actually BEEN on a cruise!

With a 4 year old and 20 month old we go through a lot of milk. Is it included or extra on the cruise? When I called Carnival they said they weren't sure.

The reps are never sure about so many things.

Anyway I drink lots of milk and order extra from room service and keep the cartons in the cabin fridge. I have never had a problem with it staying cold enough.

I would recommend camel milk, but it is not offered on Carnival. If you are ever cruising in Dubai, do ask for it!

I learned in Southeast Asia that fresh raw green coconut milk is a powerful laxitive. All the troops, but me, got a big laugh out of that.

My 3 yr. old drinks lots of milk too. On a cruise in May I just asked for milk on the Lido deck when milk was not offered and they always got it for me at no up charge. You can also order milk through room service anytime of day or night. On the spirit they had whole, 2 % and skim milk available.

Archived