Summit - Dec 11, 2010 - PH question

Kruz Guys

I've heard so many great stories about the Summit's PH Suites. We (only 2 of us) are booked in Suite 6148 sailing from San Juan December 11, 2010 and are so excited! The pictues I've found are tremendous.

Is there any issue with people looking from above onto the PH deck? It's difficult to tell from pictures how much open area there is versus private areas on the PH deck. I guess it doesn't really matter but I am curious.

Also, what is that area where there seems to be a railing / steps going down to lower area on the deck - maybe railing to hold onto going into the jacuzzi or whirlpool???

Again, we are thrilled to get this suite and to go on this wonder-sounding trip.

We've already connected with some fun-sounding people through Cruise Critic and are looking forward to meeting them and others as well!

:D :)

I've heard so many great stories about the Summit's PH Suites. We (only 2 of us) are booked in Suite 6148 sailing from San Juan December 11, 2010 and are so excited! The pictues I've found are tremendous.

Is there any issue with people looking from above onto the PH deck? It's difficult to tell from pictures how much open area there is versus private areas on the PH deck. I guess it doesn't really matter but I am curious.

Also, what is that area where there seems to be a railing / steps going down to lower area on the deck - maybe railing to hold onto going into the jacuzzi or whirlpool???

Again, we are thrilled to get this suite and to go on this wonder-sounding trip.

We've already connected with some fun-sounding people through Cruise Critic and are looking forward to meeting them and others as well!

:D :)

Hi, when I was on Summit back in January 2 of my friends had 6148:)

They had some of us over a few times during the week and you

are correct, it is awesome:D

The balcony is LARGE but no worries about privacy. I mean if you

go all the way out you can look up and see folks but if you are

sitting underneath? Plenty of privacy.

And I remember that stairway but I don't believe its for you to use.

I think its blocked off (might be for "Ship's Use").....

The hot tub/jacuzzi? When you go out on the balcony it will be

starboard.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise:D

Hi, when I was on Summit back in January 2 of my friends had 6148:)

They had some of us over a few times during the week and you

are correct, it is awesome:D

The balcony is LARGE but no worries about privacy. I mean if you

go all the way out you can look up and see folks but if you are

sitting underneath? Plenty of privacy.

And I remember that stairway but I don't believe its for you to use.

I think its blocked off (might be for "Ship's Use").....

The hot tub/jacuzzi? When you go out on the balcony it will be

starboard.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise:D

Thanks for the info about the PH and the balcony and the hot tub. It should be fun!

Thanks again and happy cruising!

Thanks for the info about the PH and the balcony and the hot tub. It should be fun!

Thanks again and happy cruising!

Thanks,:) you are sailing with 2 of my friends (Sandi and Scott).

I was looking at this again and prices have gone waaayyy down.:eek:

Yikes....I might have to go on it with you as well!:D

Thanks,:) you are sailing with 2 of my friends (Sandi and Scott).

I was looking at this again and prices have gone waaayyy down.:eek:

Yikes....I might have to go on it with you as well!:D

Yes, we will be going on several shore trips together (Sandi, Scott, Tom and me). Looking forward to meeting Sandi and Scott. Seem to be delightful people.

And you're right, the price on the PH was very good and even though we normally do a less expensive suite, we couldn't pass this up.

You should join the group. There are several Royal Suites and Celebrity Suites open.

Thanks again for your info.

Kruz Guys

Stephen & Tom :) ;) :D

Come on Lois...you know you want to! It will be more fun on Summit than the other ships w/out us!! We need you to give us the insiders tour. I'm sure we can find another bar besides Molecular to enjoy...don't they have a Martini bar on Summit??

Hi Sandi, yes, all the ships have Martini Bars:D;)

Hi Emcee207,

If you having "withdrawals" and need a winter cruise lookat the Celebrity Summit December 11, 2010 out of San Juan. It looks like a great 7 day trip and there are some good rooms available still from what I can tell on the Celebrity Website.

Tom and I have meet a couple of great people through the Cruise Critic posts and are looking forward to actually meeting them and of course the wonderful ports and the fantastic ship!

Join In!

Kruz Guys

Stephen & Tom

:D:)

Archived